Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Public Relations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Grasslands continue to hatch evil plots new ways to make SuikoX a more exciting place to be.
Right now we're wrapping up Whifflebat Appreciation Month and fighting over discussing what the next theme should be...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And by the way, our post count per second: 27 :mrgreen:

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
And by the way, our post count per second: 27 :mrgreen:

Zexeners and their candy :roll:. Tell me is it the candy that makes you guys post fast :P???
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

candywhatcandynopenotthecandyheywasthatarabbitwhatamitalkingaboutahhhhs ugarrushheadachewontgoawayzallymakeitstop!!!!!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
Kooluk's official pass time is devouring chips off the head of a dwarf. The chip is one big sombrero and we break it off, also there's salsa in the dip at the top.

Other than that, Kooluk's official stance mirrors my own; we hate you all!

Ludicolo-lous! (Hoho, a Pokemon pun)

Our current SME pasttime is making me cry with Hurt + Heals to the point I think I may just have to start boycotting them.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suppose i should front up for Highland in this, we have a new flag, how about you go to our nation profile and check it out.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, erm, noticed that...

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Barows continues to be the best faction? Other than that... people are away for a while so activity is a little slow. I guess? ^^

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

203221 Potch
200 Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
I, erm, noticed that...

Overwhelmed by the concentrated awesome that is Meghan?

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
Barows continues to be the best faction?

Even more so with the addition of the elite herd of kangacorns who followed me home when I returned from my extended vacation. Only the best, after all.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like Grasslands flag! I just noticed it for the first time recently and I have to say that it looks very nice. I like the trend of switching to flags that look like banners. Makes the game feel more legit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zexen's National Description is up.

Here's what the original looked like.

Quote:

Description

The Land of Coin and Gallantry, where men of economics and war stand back-to-back, united beneath one banner. Wielding prestige through trade, art, craftsmanship and military prowess.

The people of Zexen are split into two types of citizen under the executive order of Chairman Tonberry. The Merchant Guild, headed by Director Zaleria, maintains the internal affairs and economy ensuring the tradition and cultural welfare of the nation is maintained. The other group, the Zexen Knights under the banner of Milan Fiori handles the foreign affairs and security of the nation. Focusing on expanding the nations borders and influence across the world.

History

Formally a prosperous nation situated between Grassland, Tinto, and the Nameless Lands, she once set off in equal footing, along with the other nations of the world. But the unified actions of other nations stripped her of her lands, and the leaders of this once-prosperous country have been forced to begin anew. With the aid of those she could call allies, her first attempt at returning to glory prospered as she and her people obtained the town of Malinsulo to the very north. Since then, her people have strived to regain their honor, by using her economical and political sway to gain new lands in many places around the world.

Culture

During it's darkest hours, when all hope seemed lost, and military might just wasn't enough. Zexen turned inwards, choosing to enhances it's culture and take care of it's people. From these actions many of it's now core institutions were created. From it's famous Colosseum where Knights and the Champions of Nobles fight for Wealth, Honor, and Bragging Rights. To the Merriment Market or dubious Wild Stag Tavern, where the people of Zexen go to retell their greatest adventures, or compete in a Cook-off Challenge, or perhaps just partake in a nice game of cards.

Why Zexen?

Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, why would I want to be apart of Zexen? Rumors and Gossip aside, there is one simple reason. Zexen is a Family. We take care of each other, we worry about each other, we accept each other. It doesn't matter if you arrived in the nation yesterday, or a year ago. We're all the same. That's what makes Zexen Special.

Current Hierarchy of Zexen*:

Thanks go Seraphblade for image.

*These people have all went above and beyond the call of duty during their time in Zexen. As new members come, and show themselves worthy they will be added to the list.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan, I must say, I love that idea. I really do. What determines the order of your knights and merchants? Seniority?

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seniority helps, as usually the longer you're around, the more you contribute to the nation. Overall, people seem to fall into their positions as time goes by, without any thought or planning.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And who made this? And with what program? Also, would you mind if other nations used this idea? We could call it the "Zexen Tree" if you'd like :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: