Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial: Don't worry about Suikoden VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice article there, Vex. It manages to fill one with hope, but not to the point they'll be devastated should no info come out at the TGS. There are also some other little tidbits I both fear and love. Suikoden IV's Development team possible being in on it? Ehhh...the artist for 2 and 3 possibly being in on it? Awesome.

Thanks for the update, boss.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
abs9palisoc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: gtre Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

great article.i hope all this indications are true man im so exited
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great article, lots of information I did not know. If Suikoden VI was revealed at or before TGS, it would likely be released in spring/summer/autumn 2008, about two years after Suikoden V, which would make sense.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NO!!!! Too long! Christmas '07!.....Eh, wishful thinking.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

skymansxeno wrote:
LOL! After every single release of a Suikoden game (cept maybe Tactics) there is speculation and "panic" that the series will end. I however usually don't worry too much. It's Konami's only RPG series that actually does well and has a strong cult following.

So what happened with Breath of Fire then? It had a pretty good following too and ignoring re-releases and ports it's been 5 years now since the last BoF game. And even more so concerning the Chrono series, 8 years with the elusive Chrono Break's existence continuously being denied. Cult factor and solid sales doesn't always guarantee franchise survival. But it does look really promising.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Breath of Fire's case, they made V. Which was a complete departure for the series and turned fans off. So much for that series.

And don't you know Square hates Chrono fans by now?

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great article, makes you realize that when you take a step back and look at the whole picture it just doesn't seem to make sense that they would out right scrap the series.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was never worried that Suikoden VI would come out. I am more concerned about which system for sure since I cannot afford a new system just to play it. Still, nice to know.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice article.

Unsurprisingly, there was no mention of SVI at E3, but that was to be expected. Looking forward to TGS! ^_^
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would say, with the Chrono series, they scrapped it (or atleast postponed it) in favor of Final Fantasy.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Why is there even debate on this? There have been enough slips in the production team that you'd have to be terribly terribly paranoid to think that they werent making it any more.

My friend, who is affiliated with Konami, has confirmed the same thing, though she got in a bit of trouble for it (as she revealed a bit about its progress as well.)

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
My friend, who is affiliated with Konami, has confirmed the same thing, though she got in a bit of trouble for it (as she revealed a bit about its progress as well.)

Well, if she has already gotten it trouble about it, I mean that's already done. She can't get in trouble about the same thing again. So why not slip that little tidbit to us as well? Come on, you're not affiliated with Konami too right? ;)
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's true. She can't be punished for each domino piece falling, just the first push. You might as well fill us in :o

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's irrelevant now anyway. She just said (several months ago) that they had already planned out the story. Of course, if they've been planning it since late 2005, this much should be obvious by now anyway.

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had a dream that I came to Suikox and there were hundreds of updates about Suikoden VI from trailers to playable demos.

How sad.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: