Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Happy 4th of July
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Happy 4th of July Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Americaaaa... FUCK YEAH

Well the song popped into mind.

Happy Fourth, Americans. You successfully told those Brits to take their tea elsewhere, etc!

Any of you guys celebrate with fireworks? I celebrate by praying that my home won't catch on fire.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You have not seen the last of British tea my friend.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, and with milk as well.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy 4th of July to all you American's.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy 4th of July to you guys. But please don't kill someone with fireworks. It's New Year's Eve all over again.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Independence Day all you Americans be careful not to become pyromaniacs with all those fireworks who wouldn't.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's raining here. So that means no Fireworks for the rest of the day. Though the 3000 used during the wheeee hours of the AMs when I was trying to get some sleep will more then make up for this inconvenience.
Deadly Assassin

289976 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should get "America Fuck Yeah" and play it all day long to show my love for the red, white, and blue.

That makes me wonder, does Britain have a holiday to commemorate itself?

Chief of Hot and Steamy Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Mitsuba + Godwin Avatars Unite- Sports
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Our mountains are on fire, so we probably won't get to fire off our fireworks...
they never let us know until the last minute. However, this will not prevent my neighbors from firing off the hundreds of dollars worth of illegal fireworks they bought over the border. My home state has really strict laws about fireworks to being with.
Yeah, let's celebrate the rule of law an our country's birth by breaking the law!! :roll:

Happy Independence Day—I'm glad to be in the States for it this year. Last year I sat with about 6 other American students in a tiny country pub in Pembrokeshire, Wales, and toasted our country's birth (well, they toasted it. I don't think I can technically be said to have "toasted" because I was drinking soda, not ale. XD)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!

Last edited by HarmonianHiccup on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy 4th of July guys! We are all officially free! :mrgreen:

Gee, how long has it been now? :P

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm freedom eh? That gives me an idea about something I've been planning to write for way too long.

Since it's raining today for my area, the family people are gonna launch the fireworks off in like two weeks.
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah yeah. Happy fourth of whatever. Blah blah. Don't mind me. I'm just bitter cause I don't even get to set off sparklers. Which by the way, a very nice fireman told me they burn at 1000+ degrees... You know what, never mind. I'm afraid I'll burn myself on the oven, sparklers would terrify me.

Well then, a Happy and SAFE Fourth of July to the rest of you :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy 4th to all fellow Amweicans! And on that note, happy wishes to all our other friends around the world! We will celebrate the day by breaking many firework laws in my state, thus leadign to fines (AKA Birthday money for America!)

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes yes, and pray our houses don't burn down. All in all, have fun people.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rocky III is on right now! That's so american and stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: