Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Interesting and funny quotes from Suikoden 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Interesting and funny quotes from Suikoden 5 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

During one of my play throughs, i decided to type out the funny conversational quotes from the game. Some of them are really quite hilarious, and i love a few of them.. All of a sudden, i decided to post them.. Well, there're definitely more of them in the game.. I didn't record every single one of them, so feel free to post them if you happen to replay and come across a funny one..

Sialeeds: Lord Barrows gathered together artists which he thought had promise and got them to build a town. For better or for worse, this is how it turned out.
Zegai: It is… An attack on my senses…
Georg: Geez. I’d hate to meet the artists who didn’t have promise.
(One of my favourite)

Egbert: That insalubrious blackguard Godwin is truly the very SOUL of evil incarnate!
His PESTIFEROUS being spreads evil to everything it TOUCHES! Stormfist USED to be mine, I tell you!
It RIGHTFULLY belongs to the House of Aethelbald! He TOOK it from me, he TRICKED everyone! FILTHY, FILTHY, DEVIL!
No QUARTER or MERCY for the FILTHY DEVIL! BASH HIS EXECRABLEMALEFIECENT RANCOROUSDAMNABLEFACE! DEVIL!
PERFIDIOUSMISERABLEODIOUSWRETCH!! GEYAAAAARRRGH!!!
*Pant pant* I really can’t stand this anymore.
To be honest, thinking about it makes me a bit batty sometimes. I hope it’s not too noticeable.
Your Highness please! Let me join you army! I must defeat that FILTHY GODWIN DEVIL!
My own two HANDS shall squeeze his neck! I’ll STAB him in the forehead with my FINGERNAIL! DIVINE RETRIBUTION!

Viki: Hey! You there! Can I know what country this is?
Zweig: What a strange thing to ask… Why wouldn’t you know what country you’re in?

Zweig: Wait, are you saying that killing in war is acceptable, but drowning isn’t? You baffle me, Lucretia, as usual.

Zwieg: So, did you find what you were looking for?
Lorelai: No… Without the rune Prince, you can’t get ANYWAY around these ruins.
Zweig: So you were just waiting here, planning to shamelessly invite yourself along with us when we returned?
Lorelai: Uh… So what if that was my plan?! It’s not like you were worried about me, right?
Prince: We were worried about you!
Lorelai: You sure do say some weird things. Anyway, whatever. I’m sorry.

Sialeeds: Since these are Sindar ruins, how about we call it Sindar Castle?
Boz: ‘Mohawk Head Castle’ would make a great name!
Lucretia: How about something like ‘Castle of the May Sigh Shimerring on the Pale Blue Water’?
Lyon: ‘Sindar Castle’? Boooooooring! ‘Mohawk Head Castle’? Are you insane?! …And that, er, last one. Lucretia?
Raja: Really, Lucretia! I respect your talent as a tactician, but your skill in naming leaves something to be desired!
Sialeeds: Uh, what was wrong with her name? I thought it was kind of pretty.
Lyon: You can’t name the Princes’s castle something like that! …And besides, that’s WAY too many letters!

Prince: Sure! Thanks! We appreciate your help!
Lyon: Prince! This lady is crazy! How can you be so trusting?!
Zerase: Silence. This boy seems to at least possess marginal intellect. Which is more than can be said for…some of you.
Sialeeds: Boy, you just don’t have any compliments for anyone, do you…? You ARE going to tell us what you know at some point, right?

Lun: BOYFRIEND?!! Subala’s a GIRL. She got hit with an ugly stick, so it’s
hard to tell... I guess you could call us childhood friends, but that would make her sound FRIENDLY. She’s rude, crude and lewd, and those are some of her BETTER qualities…

Sialeeds: I swear that if I catch the person impersonating my precious nephew… I’ll slap him!... HARD!
Lyon: Lady Sialeeds… How could you… How could you not invite me to slap this imposter as well?! Why, I’ll slap him even harder!

Townsman: First Lord Salum Barrows, now young Master Euram Barrows! What is WRONG with that family?!
Townswoman: Their frilly clothes must cut off the oxygen to their brains!
(My absolute favourite)
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is already a thread "Favorite Suikoden quotes", so I close this one.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=501&postdays=0&postorder=as c&start=210

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: