Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Do you hate Snowe? <possible spoilers>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you hate that wimp?
Yes, I hate him with the white hot intensity of 1000 suns.
40%
 40%  [ 58 ]
No, hes ok.
59%
 59%  [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 144

Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
and he couldn't even live up to his crimes most of the time.

Well, I'd say getting him to level 99 and let him wreak havoc with Lazlo was enough to live up to his crimes. But that's just me, I think.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sun's Vicegerent wrote:
I didn't really like him. I thought he was a real wuss all through-out the game. He let envy get the best of him and he couldn't even live up to his crimes most of the time.

Snowe was a coward, but he did usually try to do what he thought was best for Razril and admittedly - himself. Surrendering Razril to Kooluk was an attempt to avoid bloodshed when Gaien had abandoned it. Unfortunately for Snowe, had he checked on public opinion in Razril, he would've found they would've prefered to fight - for some reason.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Snowe should have died, what a weak "best friend" character type, he was a coward, jealous, spoiled 'etc. He'd have been better off nobley sacraficing himself in the end.

I hate you Onimaru.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onimaru wrote:
Snowe should have died, what a weak "best friend" character type, he was a coward, jealous, spoiled 'etc. He'd have been better off nobley sacraficing himself in the end.

You said it! I wonder how he got to be anyone`s best friend in the first place. I for one wouldn`t want to hang out with sissies like him! If I recall correctly his parents had adopted hero4 as a servant or something so he didn`t really have a lot of friends to pick.
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do not hate Snowe. Well he sure has a strange personality in the game, but after recruiting him, he did a good job in my party. The true friendship attack is devastating. Well... he paid for his crimes and received the forgiveness of the citizens in Razril. So that would be a good way of justice.
AKUMA X

12025 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i do! haha :twisted:
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He does not even exist to me. From the very little time I actualy played the game. He was merely an hour of ugliness.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Splendid Monkey wrote:
Onimaru wrote:

You said it! I wonder how he got to be anyone`s best friend in the first place. I for one wouldn`t want to hang out with sissies like him! If I recall correctly his parents had adopted hero4 as a servant or something so he didn`t really have a lot of friends to pick.

Amen to that. I hate Snowe so much. Little sniveling punk!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is the way I see Snow A kid that has no leadership skill and yet has been put into a postion of leadership. but the hero of IV is the one with all the leadership skill even though there are friend snow is the kids that hate the hero.

And snow is not above of lieing to get his way. During IV when the hero came into the rune he lied to get himself into trouple ok he did not lie. But while the hero was gone he was not above selling out his home island i would say home land but it was a island and it will be his home island to jain ranch.

So in other words I hate sorry but.
Creepr

Bow Jester Squadron

8634 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To me he is just a silly boy who was born to a rich family. He is just a scary cat.
Plus his face and body design make him look kind of weak and gay.
That's just my opinion.
Vai

Wasteland Warriors

0 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate his accent which isnt really fair but hey that was the question..i hate the beavers even more their story in the game was so annoying
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... ... ... What do beavers have to do with Snowe again?
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

El Leon wrote:
... ... ... What do beavers have to do with Snowe again?

Well, both of them get to swim a lot. :P

EDIT: Wait. Snowe gets a rowing boat when you let him live, right?
Forget what I said.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Snowe got abandoned at sea by thend of the game. SO he got to swim a lot before you found him that last time. Still have nothing to do with beavers though, as Beavers are Workers not Fig....er Sea-creatures.
Vai

Wasteland Warriors

0 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oops, i thought this was a "who do you hate?" topic..
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: