Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 16] Jowston exploration of Matilda

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: [Phase 16] Jowston exploration of Matilda Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

City States of Jowston explorers Viktorfan, Fudozukushi, and Nimble Jack head into Matilda to meet the knights. After they pass through the Highway Village, they are attacked by monsters!

[City States of Jowston vs Monsters at Highway Village]
City States of Jowston forces engage Monsters forces on the vast plains of Highway Village!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
City States of Jowston
Viktorfan: Okay ....
Fudozukushi: They come for us, they are in our head lalala.
Nimble Jack: Though my foes surround me, all I see is victory!

Monsters
Holly Fairy: Awaken my children.
Creeper : ...
Papa Holly: Clump.

----=<Round 1>=----
Viktorfan's Furtive Look (Cavalry) and Holly Fairy's Forest Faeries (Plant) engage in battle!

Furtive Look attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Forest Faeries attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Holly Fairy's regiment suffers 1428 casualties, leaving them with 1972 soldiers, while Viktorfan's regiment suffers 377 casualties, leaving them with 2123 soldiers.

Holly Fairy: From the earth...
Viktorfan: Hah!!!

Viktorfan's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Fudozukushi's Southern Vanguard (Crossbowmen) and Creeper 's Scarleticia Plants (Plant) engage in battle!

Southern Vanguard attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation

Creeper 's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 2800 soldiers, while Fudozukushi's regiment suffers 10 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Fudozukushi: Avenge me my precious Loli farm!
Creeper : !

Creeper 's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Nimble Jack's Guard of the Old Way (Clerics) and Papa Holly's Holly Squad (Plant) engage in battle!

Guard of the Old Way attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Holly Squad attacks with the same formation!

Papa Holly's regiment suffers 245 casualties, leaving them with 2855 soldiers, while Nimble Jack's regiment suffers 556 casualties, leaving them with 1944 soldiers.

Nimble Jack: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you've ever imagined.
Papa Holly: Clump!

Papa Holly's regiment wins!

City States of Jowston: 1 wins.
Monsters: 2 wins.

Monsters wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[City States of Jowston]
Round 1: Viktorfan (Cavalry) 2500 - 377 = 2123
Round 2: Fudozukushi (Crossbowmen) 10 - 10 = 0
Round 3: Nimble Jack (Clerics) 2500 - 556 = 1944

[Monsters]
Round 1: Holly Fairy (Plant) 3400 - 1428 = 1972
Round 2: Creeper (Plant) 2800 - 0 = 2800
Round 3: Papa Holly (Plant) 3100 - 245 = 2855

As Jowston forces are driven away, knights in blue coats charge in out of nowhere and drive the monsters away! The leader of the knights introduces himself as Miklotov and invites the explorers to Rockaxe Castle. There, the explorers meet with their leader Gorudo, who explains that the knight shave been focusing on policing Matilda, and can not aid Jowston in their battle against foreign powers. However, he allows Miklotov to join the City States of Jowston military to help with the efforts.

Miklotov joins City States of Jowston!
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

94 soldiers under ViktorFan dies! 6 remain!

*thrash!*

2 soldiers under Fudozukushi dies! -1 remain!

*thrash!*

139 soldiers under Nimble Jack dies! 361 remain!

A total of 235 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: