Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite "5" characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who are your favourite "5" characters?
Blacksmiths (Suikoden I)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Squirrels (Suikoden II)
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
Dogs (Suikoden III)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Mermaids (Suikoden IV)
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Beavers (Suikoden V)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
DoReMi Elves (Suikoden V)
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 69

Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blacksmiths, Mermaids and Beavers were the only one necessary to complete your SoD, so I got them, but not the rest of those 5 people groups. Mermaids were so stupid and unnecessary, that it was hurting me and I didn't like the beavers very much, because their attitude was annoying to me. I vote for the Blacksmiths, because they had a purpose and that's enough to appeal me.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the Blacksmiths, I thought it was more suitable for an army how there was more than one.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god! Someone else voted for the DoReMi elves? Geddoe, you rock!

Moving on, I picked the DoReMi elves. I thought they were adorable, although everyone else seems to disagree. I thought the dogs were a pain in the ass, and I wasn't exactly attracted to the squirrels either. The mermaids were mainly useless, and the beavers are just annoying, especially Moroon. I also disliked the Blacksmiths, they were all so ugly!

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for beavers. I find them very useful when it comes to war battles and a little bit useful for normal battles. I find them to be somewhat nice as well, especially Moroon, my favorite of them all.

I never really liked having 5 blacksmiths in Suikoden I because once you recruit the next blacksmith, the previous ones become useless. One blacksmith is enough. The other 4 would just be a waste of character space if they just do nothing once you recruit another one. It's just the same thing with the Mermaids of Suikoden IV. All 5 of them sell you the same thing, and you don't even get to use them in battles, which would make all but one of them very unnecessary and useless.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the dogs since they were a fun, easy little sidequest for me and I enjoyed having them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go Go Mighty Flying Squirley Rangers!!

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd go with the squirells. I love Mukumuku. :)
Getting him at the start of the game was a must for me. :D

ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bah. How can dogs be defeated by ugly beavers?
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither of these are among my favorite Suikoden characters. I voted beavers as they have the most personality and each is a proper SOD in his own right. I never really felt motivated to collect all squirrels, dogs let alone mermaids.

Blacksmiths were a close second. It's just that they become obsolete as you recruit the next like pointed out before and the only one worthy to take in your battle party is Mace.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going with the squirrels. I probably enjoyed them the most. Although, Beavers were a close second.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't like any of them to be honest. I'll vote blacksmith, just because of their purpose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
synira

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the mermaids because I found them the easiest to get, and because they're part of the 108. Second choice would be beavers though.
Vengeful Child

Snowy Mountain Peaks

60113 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Koroku, so I voted for the dogs. But I haven't played all games so I can only compare them to the beavers and the doremi elves, and against those two groups the dogs clearly reign supreme.

Having squirrels sounds cute, and having mermaids sounds difficult to implement (with them having no feet and all). I suppose they are not available for the party.
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ther mermaids totally cracked me up--plus their chracter designs are so cool!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Vengeful Child

Snowy Mountain Peaks

60113 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because The Hiccup commended the mermaid artwork, I checked it out.

... Wha?

They have legs and feet??? :o Looks like my assumption about what constitutes a mermaid was a bit off!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: