Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite "5" characters
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who are your favourite "5" characters?
Blacksmiths (Suikoden I)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Squirrels (Suikoden II)
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
Dogs (Suikoden III)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Mermaids (Suikoden IV)
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Beavers (Suikoden V)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
DoReMi Elves (Suikoden V)
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 69

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Favourite "5" characters Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If this topic has already been made then please close this one, dispose of it, whatever, but I couldn't find anything like it, so...

Anyway, who are your favourite 5 characters? The blacksmiths, squirrels, dogs, mermaids or beavers? I've never played the first two Suikodens so I can't really judge the blacksmiths and squirrels. However, my favourites would have to be the beavers. Not only are they very cute, but funny, and useful in battle. And they all look different and have different personalities. Maroon is more or less the normal-ish one with a sense of justice or whatever, Muroon is the smart one, Miroon is the calm one, Meroon is the girly one and Moroon is the rocker one. That's variety right there.

The only set I really don't like are the mermaids. They're kinda... useless. They don't participate in battle, they aren't very intelligent and their only real use is making accessories or something. :\ And although I never played the second, the squirrels do look kinda cute.

EDIT: Forgot DoReMi elves... if someone is nice enough to add them please?

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DoReMi Elves have been added.

I voted for the blacksmiths. I'm not a fan of the non-human races, especially the Overkill Beavers.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Shad

Midnight

4252503 Potch
200 Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nuuooooooh! The beavers were annoying beyond all logic and reasoning, even if they were the most useful/important. The dogs and mermaids were absolutely useless. That leaves me with the blacksmiths and squirrels. I'll have to go with the latter. There would have been a blacksmith of some sort whether there were five or one, so saying they're useful, as a whole, isn't quite true, nor does any single one serve a great degree of usefulness individually. As for the squirrels on the other hand, defeating Rowd at the beginning of S2 would be a complete impossibility without Mukumuku, and perfectionists such as myself would be heartbroken. That, and there were some amusing scenes to enjoy around the castle, plus they didn't waste your stars filling up space like the mermaids.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll vote Blacksmiths.

At least recruiting them had a purpose, and you got a reward for doing annoying stuff like trecknig to seek valley.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the mermaids of course. I <3 Mermaids.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Blacksmiths, because they were the least annoying out of all of them. I was tempted to pick squirrels, but remembering some of their recruitment brought back painful memories, so I decided that was a no-go. Beavers were certainly a no-go. Mermaids were just annoying. Do Re Mi Elves were just so unappealing, and I'm not a fan of Cornelio. The Dogs came close to being my choice-- but they were useless, so I went with the blacksmiths.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to vote for the dogs. They're SO cute with their neck scarves, how can you resist them! The mermaids were fat, the beavers annoying, the blacksmiths were like a weird manly man version of the power rangers, the DoReMi elves were terrible singers, and the squirrels had strange soulless eyes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had to choose the squirrels for their strange souless eyes

I hate you Onimaru.
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the beaver clan. I love the way they gnaw the enemy ships.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Beavers, since they are really the only useful ones. The Blacksmithes should never leave the castle, ever. The Squirrels are a pain to get and then worthless once gotten. Same with the dogs, hell more so with the dogs in fact. The Mermaids gave me *gasp* items! The Elves require you to use Cornelio! Such a thing should never happen! Then there's the Beavers, actually capable of not being a complete waste of space in battles, and murderous in the water based War Battles, yeah they're so much better.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose the beavers simply for their diversity. In terms of my favourite character Mukumuku is the best by far, however the other squirrels were pretty lacklustre. The beavers were okay, they were all quite different so didn't seem like a cop-out and yeh I laugh every time I see them gnawing on Godwin ships :P

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Î voted for beavers, too. They all had different personalities, unlike the mermaids, were much cuter and as useful as the blacksmiths, the squirrels and dogs didn't add much to the story (except, of course, Mukumuku and Koroku, who were great characters!), and the Doremi were cute but ...errr kinda useless. Honestly, who cared enough to hang around with a party of all elves and Cornelio and switch the prince out of every battle just to use Cornelio's rune at its max power? Not me...

But yeah, I cared for beavers. Their unit in army battles was truly useful, both on land and water and I loved bringing them behind the enemy via water.

Besides, Fuwalafuwalu just cracks me up! Nuoh!

In Potch We Trust
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The dogs were extremely cute. Kosanji was extremely cute as he climbed up that cliff. Oh, and Koichi's little dance was adorable too. I loved running around with Koroku to talk with the other dogs and see different sides of people. They weren't useful battle characters, but they were great little additions to the game. The beavers were cool too, but I like the dogs more. I don't particularly care for the others.
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the Do Re Mi elves. Mostly because they were such a pain in the bum to get. ><

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the Squirrels. C'mon they look like the power rangers. Mukumuku is the red ranger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: