Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Big Brother 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I feel so bad for Jessica to have those bastards barking orders at her. I hope somebody wins veto, saves one of the father and daughter then Jessica puts Eric or Dustin up there, and then it will be a 3-3 tie, with Jessica breaking the tie to evict Eric or Dustin. That would be so sweet!!!

Which pretty much means it will never happen. :(

I'm laying offa Big Brother feeds, at least for now. I don't want to come on and see those smug bastards running their mouths. It's going to be a predictable week, and I'll only really want to tune in when something unexpected happens (unless it's unfavorable for Zachary because that would be :( )

I can't believe those people are orgasming over Jameka "putting Dick in his place". Umm... as far as I saw, Jameka was being like "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU" which was worse than a four-year old arguing with someone by covering her ears and yelling "nananananananana". I understand appreciating her for not having any of Dick's attacks, but the way she handled it was hardly "putting him in his place".

On other news, the repetitive "I LOVE YOU"'s are the new "mmmm-HMMMMMMM...."

Oh, and...

Jen/Zach F2!!!! I could really give a shit about everyone else.

Transferring the season update here since it's a new page. :)

Head of Household #1: Kail
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Carol
Veto Players: Kail, Amber, Carol, Nick, Jameka, Daniele
Power of Veto: Daniele
Final Nominations: Amber & Carol
Evicted: Carol 10-1 (Carol: Daniele, Dick, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Mike, Nick, Zach | Amber: Jen)

Head of Household #2: Jen
Pre-Veto Nominations: Daniele & Dick
Veto Players: Jen, Daniele, Dick, Kail, Mike, Amber
Final Nominations: Dick & Joe
Evicted: Joe 9-1 (Joe: Amber, Daniele, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Mike, Nick, Zach | Dick: Kail)

Head of Household #3: Dick
Pre-Veto Nominations: Jen & Kail
Veto Players: Dick, Jen, Kail, Zach, Jessica, Nick
Power of Veto: Jen
Final Nominations: Kail & Mike
Evicted: Mike 7-2 (Mike: Amber, Daniele, Dustin, Jameka, Jessica, Joe, Nick | Kail: Eric, Zach)

Head of Household #4: Dustin
Veto Players: Dustin, Jen, Kail, Daniele, Jameka, Jessica
Power of Veto: Jameka
Final Nominations: Kail & Nick
Evicted: Nick 6-2 (Nick: Amber, Daniele, Dick, Jameka, Jen, Jessica | Kail: Eric, Zach)

Head of Household #5: Daniele
Veto Players: Daniele, Jen, Kail, Dustin, Zach, Jameka
Power of Veto: Jen
Final Nominations: Eric & Kail
Evicted: Kail 4-3 (Kail: Amber, Dustin, Jameka, Jessica | Eric: Dick, Jen, Zach)

Head of Household #6: Jessica
Veto Players: Jessica, Daniele, Dick, Dustin, Jameka, Zach
Power of Veto: Dick
Final Nominations: Dick & Dustin
Evicted: Dustin 4-2 (Dustin: Daniele, Eric, Jen, Zach | Dick: Amber, Jameka)

Head of Household #7: Daniele
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Jameka
Veto Players: Daniele, Amber, Jameka, Dick, Zach, Jessica
Final Nominations: Jameka & Jen
Evicted: Jen 6-0 (Jen: Amber, Dick, Eric, Jessica, Zach, penalty vote)

Head of Household #8: Jessica
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber & Zach
Veto Players: Jessica, Amber, Zach, Jameka, Daniele, Eric
Power of Veto: Eric
Final Nominations: Amber & Zach
Evicted: Amber 3-1 (Amber: Daniele, Dick, Eric | Zach: Jameka)

Head of Household #9: Zach
Pre-Veto Nominations: Jameka & Jessica
Veto Players: Zach, Jameka, Jessica, Daniele, Dick, Eric (which is everyone, duh!)
Final Nominations: Jessica 2-1 (Jessica: Daniele, Dick | Jameka: Eric)

Head of Household #10: Dick
Pre-Veto Nominations: Eric & Jameka
Power of Veto: Zach
Final Nominations: Eric & Jameka
Evicted: Eric 2-0 (Eric: Daniele, Zach)

Head of Household #11: Zach
Final Nominations: Daniele & Jameka
Evicted: Jameka 1-0 (Jameka: Dick)

Final HOH Part 1 Winner: Zach
Final HOH Part 2 Winner: Dick
Head of Household #12: Dick
Nominated by Default: Daniele & Zach
Evicted: Zach 1-0 (Zach: Dick)

FINAL VOTE:
Dustin:
Jen:
Amber:
Jessica:
Eric:
Jameka:
Zach:

Last edited by Justice Johnny on Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 20 times in total
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was talk about putting Dustin as a pawn... D/D, Zach and Jen would evict him, and America would tell Eric to also. Wait, that's actually saying Eric would try to get Dustin out. Oh well, at least the eviction vote we tell him to cast is automatic - that's the only thing he does for us.

You also forgot most of the Jameka and Dick fight.

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA YO MOMMA AND YO DAUGHTA HMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOOW HMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOOW HMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOO WHMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOOW HMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOO WHMMMM HMMMM HMMM WOOOOOOOW I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU"

She instigated it, and made herself look like a total idiot. CBS is gonna edit in her favor though.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love how one minute Amber was cackling like a wench then next thing you know, you realize that she's already left Jameka to fend for herself on her own. XD

If Dustin does get put up as a pawn, I am going to set that frickin' autovoter and vote vote vote for Dustin. It seems that it worked this week, what with Eric keeping on suggesting it to Jessica, so when it comes down to the "who should Eric vote to evict part?", I think it's going to work against Dustin's favor as well, especially with him going to be on the block with Dick. Now alls we need to pray and hope for is that Daniele gets taken off the block with the power of veto.

I would love to see the look on Dustin's face when he's evicted 4-2, and the girls would be on a witchhunt as to the stray vote. They will really want Eric out of the game now if that happens, because Jameka and Amber will have definitely been the two, and by process of elimination Eric's gonna get screwed. And Richard would still be in the house!!!! :D
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is hope! Eric is doing his job as America's Player for once! Striking a deal with Dick about keeping him. They're wondering who to use as their fifth, I think it should be Zach cause he'd be more loyal, and also that would keep Jen for the Jen/Dani alliance.

AHHHH SO EXCITED.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Daniele's a fucking idiot. She can't get over the "Saint Nick" thing, so she doesn't want to deal with Eric and all that. :roll:

I think she just wants her father gone. Seriously, if I were in that position, I would get over the "Saint Nick" koolaid and go for it. It's her chance to save her FATHER in the game, and she's being a whiny brat about it? And then she's going to WHINE about how she hates everyone in the house when she's already resigned to having the only person she could talk to cut off from the game? I really don't understand Daniele. I'm two years younger than her, but I look down on her because she acts like a fucking brat.

Jen is deadset on evicting Richard, but hopefully Eric could work his magic on her. I've begun to like Eric again because he's honoring America's wish again and really going hardcore with his underground campaign to evict Dustin. If convincing Jen doesn't work, Jessica's his last chance. I know it would put Jessica on the spot if she evicted Dustin, but I hope she goes for it because I really just want that arrogant princess and his $5000 and trip to Barbados out of the house. Because come on now... Jameka...Jameka...Jameka could have took the 5000 dollars but she didn't!!! :cry:
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES INDEED!!! The first time I watched Big Brother LIVE as in at the same time as America does, and I see Dustin's ass heading on out the door. They fucking KILLED him in the editing, and it was very nicely set up for his eviction. Jameka was PISSED!!! Hahaha!!!

Daniele's the new HOH. My only fear is that they want to get rid of Jen. Oh, please let Jen win the veto. :( It's in their best interest to not ignore Amber and Jameka. They need to get rid of those two bible thumpers before they eat each other out.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Daniele = HOH

Amber & Jameka = Nominees

Daniele = Power of Veto

Jen = screwed

Me = emo

:( :( :(

I hope Daniele gets talked out of this. :(
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH GOD!!! So much has happened, and I didn't even get to see them. The whole Cig-gate was just screwed up. First they tell Jen she can throw Richard's cigs out to the pool, but then they went back on their word when Jen poured bleach on it and stuffs, and they replaced Richard's cigs. That was just majorly fucked up. I don't even want to think about the whole thing because I think I would just get pissed if I try to analyze the situation. *sigh*

Well... Jen's going to go, for sure. In a 6-0 boot, no less. Poor girl... It sucks because nobody's standing up for her. I would be fine if it was just Richard vs. Jen but you know, with Eric chiming in, it turns into a major dogpile. Loved how it upset Jessica though when he was trashbagging Jen hardcore.

I dreamt of Zach winning HOH. I hope it comes true. Seriously.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm just sad because Jen won't have anymore good goodbye messages anymore. I wanted one of the messages to be "Hey Jen, it's Jen." I was actually half expecting it.

I'm half happy. Dick didn't win HOH, but at least with Jessica winning, D/D are still a little safe. I want double eviction week now!

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH ZACHARY!!! :( :( :(

Looks like he's safe though. He would have totally won over Amber during the veto competition, but Erig was there, and beat him out during the fourth round by a freakin' millisecond!!! Oh well... he's staying anyway, and I'm not going to hope for him to win Head of Household anymore. Power of Veto is more of a safe option for him, since he's only playing for himself anyway.

Amber just said on the feeds earlier today, that there is no way Zach would stay in the house, because God wouldn't do that to them. OH MY GOD!!! She is just NUTS!!!
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FUCK YEAH!!! FROM THE BLOCK TO HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!!! CONGRATULATIONS, ZACHARY!!! <3

This will be interesting. I think his best move would be to get rid of Jameka, because once she's gone, the two pairs would most likely fight amongst themselves and would want Zachary on their side. However, there's still an off-chance that they will stick to the Final 4 deal. After this HOH reign, Zachary's definitely in a vulnerable position, but I'm still hoping he will pull through.

FINAL FIVE ZACH!!! <3
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh geez, I thought you were someone different for a second. Anyway, Zach winning... meh. I wasn't happy, but it's cool now. He nominated Jameka and Jessica, which is good cause I'm a D/D fan. What's even better... DANIELE WON VETO!! Hell yeah.

FINAL FIVE DANIELE!!!! <3

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zachary made the best play with his Head of Household. If they go through with evicting Jessica, and I think they will, then he has pretty much secured a spot in the final four. He's completely safe, and there's absolutely no scenario in which he will get evicted. I don't think he even realizes how good of a play he made. It will be more difficult in the final four though. He has to win one of Head of Household and Power of Veto in order to guarantee his safety.

If they evict Jessica, Zachary is COMPLETELY safe. There's just ZERO percent chance of him getting evicted. Here's my in-depth analysis, granted Jessica is evicted.

Scenario 1: Daniele wins HOH, nominates Eric and Jameka for eviction.
Scenario 1A: Daniele wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0
Scenario 1B: Dick wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0
Scenario 1C: Eric wins Power of Veto and saves himself, Zach is replacement nominee, Jameka is evicted 2-1 (Daniele breaks the tie)
Scenario 1D: Jameka wins Power of Veto and saves herself, Zach is replacement nominee, Eric is evicted 2-1 (Daniele breaks the tie)
Scenario 1E: Zach wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0

Scenario 2: Dick wins HOH, nominates Eric and Jameka for eviction.
Scenario 2A: Daniele wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0
Scenario 2B: Dick wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0
Scenario 2C: Eric wins Power of Veto and saves himself, Zach is replacement nominee, Jameka is evicted 2-1 (Dick breaks the tie)
Scenario 2D: Jameka wins Power of Veto and saves herself, Zach is replacement nominee, Eric is evicted 2-1 (Dick breaks the tie)
Scenario 2E: Zach wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Eric is evicted 2-0

Scenario 3: Eric wins HOH, nominates Daniele and Dick for eviction.
Scenario 3A: Daniele wins Power of Veto and saves herself, Zach is replacement nominee, Dick is evicted 2-1 (Eric breaks the tie)
Scenario 3B: Dick wins Power of Veto and saves Daniele, Zach is replacement nominee, Dick is evicted 2-1 (Eric breaks the tie)
Scenario 3C: Eric wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Daniele is evicted 2-0
Scenario 3D: Jameka wins Power of Veto, nominations stick, Daniele is evicted 2-0
Scenario 3E: Zach wins Power of Veto and saves Dick, Jameka is replacement nominee, Jameka is evicted 2-0

Number of scenarios each houseguest can be evicted
Eric: 8 (53.33%)
Jameka: 3 (20%)
Dick: 2 (13.33%)
Daniele: 2 (13.33%)
Zach: 0 (0.00%)

That's just awesome. Of course, I may or may not be on Dolphincrash koolaid, so just bitchslap me if you sense that I am. XD

If Zach doesn't win the whole game, I'm pulling in for Daniele. She is the best player in the game, and nobody else really pales in comparison. Well, there's Eric... but his hands are tied by the America's Player thing. The Donatos' investment in befriending Zach has definitely paid off. Suck on that, Erig! (not a typo)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jessica and Eric, evicted back to back. Isn't that just awesome??? 50% of the house are the Donato's! Isn't that just awesome??? Gosh... everything just came together right in this episode. Everything was just great. There was lack of sequester footage, which I know everyone else is wondering about... but still... it was full of suspense, from Jessica's eviction, to the Head of Household Eric almost won, to the Power of Veto, to wondering whether Zach would use the Power of Veto to force Dick to nominate his daughter, to Eric's eviction. It was overall just... too... sweet.... I loves it!!!

And Zachary won the final four HoH!!! Gosh, that is just AWESOME!!! He's winning the challenges that COUNT! I'm ecstatic that he is going to be in the final three. I have a feeling he will win the F3 HoH too. I just hope I didn't jinx it. I will just not say that... "I HAD A VISION" like Amber does. LOL! They said Daniele and Zachary were tied, then Zachary beat her by one point. That's fucking priceless!!! OMG I really think he should push to get rid of Jameka. Well... anyways, Head of Household is nothing but immunity anyways, which is why I'm so glad Zach won it. But the power is solely in the hands of the veto-holder, and I'm really pulling for Daniele. Well... pretty much everyone except Jameka, so that she can finally go, and it will be the best F3 ever!!!

Oh, and Howie will be on next week!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: