Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Big Brother 8
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Big Brother 8 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ready for another season, Highwind? You have to try your best to get feeds, you're like my Suikox Big Brother Buddy. xD

So far not much is known about the season yet. The house guests haven't even been revealed. There are a few articles and stuff here and there though.

20 Hot TV Shows For Summer

Quote:
Expect the return of Julie Chen, the golden veto, twists like last year's sleep-deprivation graveyard, and more of that disgusting, lumpy gruel.

*thumbs down*

Big Brother After Dark

Quote:
Come July 5, rabid fans of CBS's Big Brother will have a new way to spy on the show's sequestered houseguests: the eye will start airing live feeds from the house on one of its sister Showtime channels. Dubbed Big Brother, After Dark, the live action in the house will air every night from 12 a.m. to 3 a.m. on SHOTOO, a Showtime channel that airs mostly theatricals and adult flicks and is available in over 14 million homes. This is the first time the network has aired live feeds on TV, though they have been available via the internet since BB launched seven years ago.

I don't know if I have that channel... but if I do I know I won't be getting a lot of sleep this summer. <_<

So yeah. Tuesdays at 9 and Thursdays and Sundays at 8. It premiers July 5th. Be there!

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay Big Brother! I'll probably try and read about that. XD

BTW, anyone want to start a SuikoX Big Brother! It'll be fun! :*laugh*:

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikox Big Brother? =o

So yeah, one more week to go and we still have no cast list. I'm a bit worried. Apparently the cast list has been leaked but I don't really know how authentic it is...

Quote:
Tara Bourke - young good looking has an extremely nice body --- youngest houseguest

Tiffany Dalton - oldish black woman

Rodger (No last name)- older Asian male. Teacher at some school.

Carol Ricardi - older woman (mother figure)

Gabby Ngyugen - young Asian girl. huge smile.

Amanda Adams - late twenties blonde woman. looks like some celebrity. Former cheerleader apparently?

Mitchell “Mitchy” Vance- Good looking younger male.

Robby Williams or Wallace - young very young. apparently is apart of some organization group for gay teens.?

Jared Pfifer - good looking....Spanish?

David Mertz - Good looking man in his forties

Andi (no last name) - blonde girl early twenties

Morgan (no last name) -older gay male...possibly not gay?

Melanie (no last name) - no information. I’m not even sure if she was a final houseguest as she had no number just a name and a location where she lives. Florida.

Unidentified male - Couldn’t find anything about this guy (possibly no 14th houseguest?) There was a blank spot for him on the sheet with a number....but nothing else.

some houseguests know each other from high-school. some listed the same high school that they attended. from what I remember

David and Carol know each other or did...
Robie and jarred know each other or did....
Mitchell and Amanda know each other or did...
Gabby and Tara know each other or did

- Source

Yar. Older gay male... possibly not gay? Haha. Great description.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll say this now.....

I'm very sure I've heard of Jared Pfifer somewhere, I just don't know when and where.

And Morgan's description is.... err, unusual.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, hey! I'm here, kiddies! I was getting worried myself because I didn't think that I will be able to get into this season, with board reviews occupying my time and all, but I was able to catch up on the episodes, and what's been happening in the feeds and all that, so I think I'm ready to get into this season hardcore.

This cast has six people who have a history with each other. Personally, I'm glad that the whole thing with this is going to end soon, with two of the six definitely leaving soon.

Clearly, that cast list is not right, Angelus. :P

Let me give my thoughts on the fourteen houseguests for this season of Big Brother:

Amber - This woman does not know when to stop talking. She just keeps talking and talking and talking, and it gets annoying. I like her though, for some reason. Normally, I would hate her for bringing up God's name every now and then, but I'm past that, and I don't mind it much anymore.

Carol - I was "meh" on Carol. She wasn't anything spectacular. She definitely should have went instead of Amber. She just didn't look like she had anything to offer us in terms of entertainment or strategy or anything. Glad they gave her the boot.

Daniele - It's Calista Flockheart, omg!!! LOL! That's the name of her hate thread over at Sucks. I don't really mind Daniele. She's good at challenges, it looks like. She has won all the veto competitions thus far, and she is definitely going to be in the jury at the earliest boot.

Dick - Daniele's father. Richard's awesome. Definitely one of my favorites this season. He's a hardcore reality TV fan too, and he knows how to handle people. He has an unorthodox approach to things, but it works for him, which is pretty amazing. I would be heartbroken if he is an early boot.

Dustin - I find Dustin more attractive than his ex-boyfriend. Other than that, I'm pretty indifferent to him. He adores Amber, and that's pretty much it. I loved how he put his ex in his place though. He always seemed to be the more submissive of the two of them, and I thought it was cool that he stood up for himself.

Eric - America's Player!!! I like Eric too. He's one of my favorites as well. He is a TRUE reality TV fan. Like... a major addict. It's been mentioned that him being America's Player might not bode well for him because he has to do what America tells him, but I think he's smart enough to make the whole thing work. He's definitely not an early boot, but he won't be a winner, that's for sure. He will win more money than some others who go farther than him because of the ten grand per five tasks accomplished thingie.

Jameka - The token black person. XD She's pretty quiet in the house right now. It doesn't look like she's going to be eliminated anytime soon. I'm quite indifferent to her as well, because she is pretty stoic. I'd like her to do something to shake up the house or play a major factor in anything.

Jen - I couldn't stand this girl with her talking smack about Richard and stuffs, but I liked her almost immediately after the whole picture thing. I was really worried when she won Head of Household and nominated the father and daughter, Richard and Daniele, but after finding out that she plans on keeping Dick in, I breathed a sigh of relief. I actually want a Jen/Dick final two. That would be totally awesome.

Jessica - OMG!!! <3 <3 <3 Jessica's such a sweetie. She's so cute! Her voice is kind of annoying. Shades of Holly from BB5, but you know, it kinda grew unto me quickly. I love her snotty attitude. "Bye Carol! See you at high school reunion!" Gotta love her. I definitely want to see her go far. She's enjoyable to watch in the feeds.

Joe - This is Dustin's ex-boyfriend. I'm kind of polarizing on Joe. Love-hate him. I hate him when he's shit-talking Dustin, but I love him when he's being his great old self. It's too bad that it looks like we won't see more of him. It would have been interesting to see how his game ethics are if Dustin weren't there to drag him down.

Kail - She's a mother of three or something, and was also the first Head of Household this season. Also the leader of the Mrs. Robinson alliance. I like Kail. It looks like she's done a lot game-wise, but is really lacking in the social aspect of the game. For two weeks now, she has locked herself up in the HOH room, and not in a good way like Janelle and Season Six did last season. XD I hope she jumps ship and sides with Dick because these parents together would definitely be a force to be reckoned with.

Mike/Nick/Zach - I don't even want to dissect every single one of them. They're all pretty... blah. They're all Kail's (Mrs. Robinson's) boys too. Blah.

This is what has gone in the season so far:

Week 1:
Head of Household: Kail
Pre-Veto Nominations: Amber and Carol
Power of Veto: Daniele
Final Nominations: Amber and Carol
Evicted: Carol 10-1

Week 2:
Head of Household: Jen
Pre-Veto Nominations: Daniele and Dick
Power of Veto: Daniele
Final Nominations: Dick and Joe
Evicted: TBD

So what's happened in the week so far is that Jen nominated Dani and Richard, then when Dani won veto, Jen asked for ideas as to who to put up. Jen wanted the replacement to be the one to go, because she wanted Dick to stay. The final verdict was that Joe was going to go up and he's going to be gone. So far, it looks like a unanimous decision that EvilDick is definitely staying. Kail wants EvilDick to go, but she doesn't have the votes so she's just going with the majority.

This is how things are so far, but who knows? Things can change. I'm liking the way things are going right now though. Such a shame that it would have to be Joe though... I've been liking him more and more the past week.

Oh, and P.S., here's one of Big Brother 8's most priceless moments so far:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZoNFlM-zov8

Last edited by Justice Johnny on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Amber - Hmm, I don't know. I don't particularly hate her, but I don't really like her either. She was portrayed as the crier on the TV Show and Carol as the fighter but it was more like the other way around. She does hang a lot with Dustin, and I'm starting to not like Dustin now, so I'm meh for her.

Carol - She's gone, so I don't really care. She was fun a bit with the "omg cameras" thing that lasted, what, one night? Oh well.

Daniele - She's my favourite. I love her. She's so pretty and nice. I hate how everyone's calling her anorexic and stuff. Obviously not. She's been on slop every week so far, and when she does get normal food, she eats it. Anyway, I hope she goes far, I'm really liking her.

Dick - Ooh, I like Dick too. He's really funny, and knows how to go off on people. He's a hate spreader though, but no one can be totally perfect. Anyway, I don't think he'd be good at comps... he said he's terrible at HOH trivia games and I don't know how physical he can get for Veto games. xD But I don't want to see him going at all.

Dustin - I used to no mind Dustin, but now I'm starting to not like him. Last night I think he said something about really cheating on Joe? I'm not sure. That's kinda low... I'm not taking Joe's side or anything cause I don't like him either, but still.

Eric - Hate. I hate this person so much. Has anyone else noticed his... face? It's so exaggerated and creepy. The angle he always places his head, and his eyes are always weird... it creeps the hell out of me. I also don't like his voice, so when he says "America!!! We're a team!! We can do it!!", I hate him even more. I'm from Canada. D:< His tasks are lame anyway. Tell a sad story to Kail? Crawl in Joe's bed? He didn't even go in it. He sat at the edge. I hope they don't give it to him and he gets booted next week.

Jameka - I like Jameka. She's a sweetheart. But yeah, she doesn't talk that much so there's not really much to go off of. But I hope she does go far.

Jen - Ehh. As a player, I don't like her. As entertainment, she's ok. I don't like how she's so conceited - I mean, the picture thing? And she hated her pictures in her HOH room too. Geez. Anyway, I want her to go for putting up Daniele and Dick cause those are my two faves, but I don't want her to go cause she's so dumb that it's kinda funny...

Jessica - She's ok. She's pretty funny, especially with Daniele when they talk. I don't think she's really that mean. I'm sure it was the producers who told her to be mean like that to Carol because of the "twist". Anyway, I'm neutral on her. If she gets put up or goes, I won't be really sad or anything.

Joe - Do not like. I hate it when he always looks for attention but doing stupid things, or saying stupid things, and that's all he does. It bugs me how much he's an attention whore. I want him really gone this Thursday because I really can't stand him.

Kail - I don't like her. She's exactly like Maggie - hides in the HOH room and has her underlings do her work. That reason alone is enough to make you not like her.

Mike - Ehh. He's part of Mrs. Robinson's, and I don't like them, so he gets downs for me. He has a nice body, I guess, but he's so damn boring - it's like he's not even there. I wouldn't mind him going.

Nick - I like him. He's so cute and funny. I don't know what's going on with the whole Daniele/Joe thing and the bi thing, but whatever. Nothing better than finding out about your sexuality with cameras all over you. Anyway, he's pretty funny, and pretty sweet, and I want him to go far with Daniele. They're cute to watch. He also told everyone about the Mrs. Robinson's thing so he's out of that.

Zach - Eww, eww, eww. This guy is so ugh. His face never changes expressions, and he's so over-confident. I wouldn't mind him going. But I don't know why people are calling him homophobic and racist...

I really, really want Joe to go this week. I'll be devastated if Joe ends up staying and Dick goes. I mean, Joe is so self-centred and Dick is so funny and entertaining. It would be like April and Howie on the block, and April stays and Howie goes. It would be that bad. Anyway, dig that red suit Jen has to wear. Do you know how long she has to have it on? I heard for a week, which would be funny on the Thursday show, but I don't know. She gets a lot of ass shots from the cameraman with it on, which kinda grosses me out...

And this was the best part of the season, or the second best - http://youtube.com/watch?v=xsbxhcQCu2Q

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeez!!!! Seriously, has Amber ever given a confessional that she didn't cry in? Even the slightest detail like choosing between Dick and Daniele got to her. XD

I'm glad Joe is gone, and in a great turn of events, Richard wins Head of Household, so yay!!!! He flat out told Kail that he is putting her up, and I don't think he will change his mind no matter what persuasion Kail gives. The only way she will be able to survive this week is if she wins the power of veto. Personally, I want her to win PoV because I like her too. It would be nice if Dick and Kail teamed up together, because they're two of the smartest players, though the weaknesses of both clearly surface.

I just remembered that we have a houseguest named Mike. Go figure. :|
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Angelus?! Where are YOO?!

Man, what a rough week it's been. From being a final nominee to Head of Household, it was awesome that Richard was able to turn things around. And hey, apparently they evicted Mike, a houseguest who I didn't know existed until he was ACTUALLY nominated. XD

I love how a scandal has risen out of Eric's vote for Kail to stay. As we all know, as America's Player, he must comply with his task; else, he's done. Now, everyone's blaming it all on Nick, and Eric has been playing the damn thing off pretty well, and fortunately, it's Nick who's taking all the blame, and I'm just loving it. I have really started to hate Nick day by day.

I'm glad Jen was able to stay. It looks like she's becoming less of a threat to them, and so she's kinda flying under the radar for now... I seriously love how last week, when Jameka was crying because she's hungry and she has no choice but to eat slop... Jen was like just staring at her and then playing with her spoon, completely apathetic. That was so <3 <3 <3. She had a serious talk with Richard the other night too, and he offered her a secret alliance, because he figured they would be better as allies than enemies. She was actually interested in it, but she can't fully trust him with Daniele around, so I'm kinda hoping Daniele gets the boot soon too, just so these two can coast to the final 2 and I can die happy. <3

Speaking of Daniele, I didn't really like the way she handled her fight with her father. You can see that her father is trying, and she was being immature by refusing to talk it out. I see that she *is* allowed to be immature, but I still don't approve of it. She needs to understand that her father doesn't want her to become another Erika (insert "LOL" here) and I think I agree with that as well.

Dustin winning HOH... I have mixed feelings. Looks like he has a plan of his own, but of course wants the group's counsel because he doesn't want them after his ass. My only fear is that because he's HOH, Amber is also HOH by association, and she might influence him or something like that. >_> Well, we'll just see how things play out.

Strangely, there's no episode 9 of Big Brother on YouTube yet... Looks like I'm going to have to download it. :(

Last edited by Justice Johnny on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Err, sorry. >_< I've always been meaning to post, but then I kept forgetting... sorry. I don't really have much to say though, I haven't been keeping up with Dustin's reign and nothing much has happened yet anyway.

The Dick HOH week was good for me. I was fine with Kail and Jen being nominated, and the veto competition was fun. But Eric hosting? Ugh, I'd rather stab my eyes out and rip my ears out than having to watch and listen to him host. But otherwise it was fun. Jen looked very nice in that outfit, actually. And Mike is the dumbest player ever. He provokes the HOH to put him up instead of trying to get the other nominee out. He says it's because of loyalty, but hello, if they helped Dick win veto and the nominations stayed the same, they easily could've gotten Jen out and Kail and Mike would still be there. But no. And that's fine with me, the less idiots in the house, the better for me.

That being said, Kail and Mike, I didn't really mind who went at all. Mike had no personality, no gameplay, no smarts, so that was a good elimination. Kail is just annoying... he has no tolerance or anything for people who have different beliefs than her. She proclaims herself Mrs. Honesty yet she lies about being the boss of a small 100 person town in Oregon that no one knows about. Whatever.

Like I said, I haven't been keeping up with Dustin's reign... Kail and Jen is fine for me. I'd much rather Jen stay though, she's hilarious(though I can go without the ass and cleavage). Kail is annoying. I wouldn't mind Zach going. His face creeps me out so much. He never changes facial expressions. And his voice is kinda weird. And I seen him streaking uncensored - I was not impressed. Nick going... it would suck for me cause I don't really hate him, but I wouldn't be totally sad if someone like Daniele or Dick went, not that I think they have a chance of going home on Thursday.

An ideal situation for me would be if Zach, Kail or Eric go home this Thursday. :] Oh, the HOH competition... Eric was doing really well and I was afraid he would win, so I jumped for joy when he got a question wrong. If he ever gets HOH, I'll be very cross.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it was obvious that Eric threw the HOH competition. When he answered "none" and he got it correct he squirmed and was like "what the..." then in the next question you could really tell that he threw it because he didn't even let Julie finish. Wise move for him, but he didn't pull it off well. Thing is though, the houseguests would easily forget him doing that with all that happens in the house.

Not a lot of conflict during Dustin's reign. There's a little thing here and there, but nothing really major. Well, not to me at least. Richard seems to think otherwise, and he inflated another situation again. *sigh* He should learn to shut up, really.

Jameka won the veto, and swore that she will save Jen, so yay for our "vain, robotic bitch" (i LMAOed when Julie said that)

They had a talk last night and everyone was suddenly like on board with Nick being the replacement nominee and him being the one going. Daniele folded and said she would go with the group, etc. Geez... I really don't like this girl. She should realize that she will be much better off without Nick, because not only does he ruin her gameplay, but he's also fucking up her real life. I mean, Nick's a good guy, I'm sure, but the situation just isn't favoring him, and he's not doing anything to prevent it. I think I'm just gonna leave this alone...

I felt a little bad for Zach when he said to Nick, "I feel like the guy who gets picked last in P.E. during high school". Nobody wants to be in that position, and I'm kind of hating on Eric a little bit because he's the one who rags on him the most. But I still would not mind if he got evicted. Actually, for his sake, he might as well, because the houseguests are being such assholes to him.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... looks like Nick is gone. I actually wanted him to stay too. Daniele won Head of Household, and made a deal with Kail that she is not getting voted off. I see this backfiring...

There was a huge blowout about the whole banner flying overhead during the endurance HOH competition (which was the best time to do it), and it said... well... just look at it yourself:

Woah, huh? The juicy part is that Daniele is on to Eric being the stray vote the past two evictions, and she is dead on! Though her logic isn't really spot on, she's right on some aspects. The plan now is to nominate Jen and Kail AGAIN, and to use the power of veto on Jen then put up Eric as a replacement nominee.

They told Jessica all about this plan. Jess is very close to Eric, so doing this could make or break them. The whole plan rests in her hands. If she goes with them, the plan works, but if she doesn't, Kail will go (opposed to Daniele's promise), and Eric will stay, and will have a legitimate reason to go after the father-daughter pair. My hope is that Jessica also turned on Joe, and she saw the banner too, so maybe she will go along with it. I think it sucks for her either way though... clearly this wasn't part of her strategy but now she's forced to pick a side.

More comments later. For now, I think I need to study for my pre-boards tomorrow.

P.S. It would be a fucking riot if Richard won the power of veto then SAVED Jen from the block. Priceless TV there, and I would JUMP for the heavens in joy. :*laugh*:
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was also sad that Nick left. I never really disliked him. But all he really did was sit in bed with Daniele, and in the end he was kinda a little pissy. :P But I guess it'll help Daniele's gameplay and image; she won't be considered "Nick's boyfriend" - really, does Julie even think about what she's reading? Jen being a "vain, robotic bitch" was pretty funny though.

About Daniele winning HOH: yay. I totally love Daniele and Dick so this is good news for me. It's great that Daniele figured out the Eric thing, but because she told Jess, they can't just sit on it anymore - she's told Eric, so they have to act on it. If they nominate Kail and Jen and put up Eric because of veto, there's a chance Eric stays and he'll be gunning for the father and daughter - if we tell him to. :P But still, it'd be smarter to nominate Eric than to have him as a replacement. And possibly Amber beside him too for creativity and more funny tears? :P I just want Eric can ASAP. Do not want in jury.

Eh, that's about it for now. We'll just have to wait and see who's nominated later today and who wins veto tomorrow... here's to hoping CBS edits the banner thing and the events last night correctly, but they won't. They'll just have Daniele and Dick in the HOH room and Daniele will just randomly bring up Eric as the mystery vote and they'll show Amber crying because of the banner but the audience won't know and more laughing at her from them.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeez... What a crazy week it has been. I wish we could go a week without Richard having any blowups. I love him and all, but is it so much to ask? It's getting a bit uncomfortable.

This whole week has been a whole rollercoaster. Eric's been nominated, and it appeared that the Late Night Crew version 2.0 (Amber, Dustin, Eric, Jameka and Jessica) would be sticking together and there was no way Eric will have gotten evicted. But I KNEW it! I fucking knew things would change.

Eric made a big mistake bringing up the whole boyfriend/abortion thing about Amber, and I'm not sure how Richard got hold of that info, but he did, and he used it to get to Amber. The Donato's had a long talk with Amber at the backyard tonight and Amber had a major epiphany about the whole Eric thing, and now she's on board about evicting Eric.

The only problem is... and don't laugh, but... she already swore to Eric on her daughter's life that she was going to keep him. Jameka is in a similar position in that she also swore to her God (which she calls her Gangsta Lover) and they didn't want to go back on their word. Amber got a hold of Dustin and explained everything, and suddenly Dustin's on board to evict Eric, which I find REALLY odd, as for the past few days he was solid and one hundred percent on Eric's side. He said he was going to evict Eric, so that Amber and Jameka get to keep their words, but I say that's too risky. 4-3 is way too risky. I hope Amber votes to evict Eric anyway, just to be sure.

I see no reason for Dustin to lie to Amber about voting, and if he does, he's pretty much screwed. He will have lost Kail, who was "putty in his hands", he will have lost Amber and Jameka's trust, since he promised to do it, and he's already lost the Donato's and Zachary anyway, so he's left with Eric and Jessica. If he was in the Final 3 with them, I wonder who will the third wheel be? Hmm...

I don't like how Daniele has taken the game this week, because she's playing it as all about revenge for Nick, but Eric, I liked the guy... but he copped out on America by pretending to fight for Kail, when he really wanted to evict Nick because he's a jealous jackass. He also lost any love, like and respect I had for him when he went around and called people molesters (Zach and Richard), brought up using Amber's abortion/boyfriend situation against her and talked trash behind everyone's backs. At least Richard was upfront about his opinions and doesn't hide behind the shadows with his trash talking.

I really really hope Eric gets evicted. As for next week... well, we shall see who wins HOH and speculate from there. I'm really hoping for a Zach win though. That would be totally awesome to see everyone but Richard (since he doesn't need to) kiss his ass.

Here's my rankings of the remaining houseguests: (#1 as the most loved/liked)

1. Zach
2. Jessica
3. Jen
4. Richard
5. Daniele
6. Kail
7. Jameka
8. Amber
9. Dustbin (not a typo)
10. Eric
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am so over this season.

I don't care what the hell America the producers tell him to do. I can care less about the cheating they are committing by giving Eric a heads up on what we think. No, that doesn't bother me at all. Wanna know why I hate Eric? The editors edit and control the show in a way where there's good guys, and there's bad. I am angry because the producers love Eric. Amber had convinced Dustin to evict Eric. It was funny, last night everything was decided and they stopped talking about it. But this morning, after Dustin got out of the Diary Room, he confronted Amber and told her that he is voting to keep Eric.

Things that make you go hmm.

Furthermore, Eric is despicable. He has the nerve to take one house guest's dirty laundry and use it against her? Terrible. I'm not taking Waamber's, don't misunderstand - she's pretty horrible with her racists ways too. After Waamber's blow up on Eric, he went to Daniele in the HOH room and lied about everything Waamber said and faked tears. As if man, that's not cool.

Now Dustin. Do you think Dustin is a good player? He's really not. He's becoming the leader of Nerd Herd 2, under the nickname Maggie 2. She was so repulsive. She was always in a room with her minions, spewing hate towards the other players and making racist comments and such. But she got off scotch-free and won the season! I see another repeat of this, it's getting old. Last season, Boogie won. He played Erica for a sap. They started a romance thing, and she thought they were in love. She was totally into him, and he was into her also - only that's what she thought. He played her so badly, and in the end she left the game looking like a total loser and retarded, and he left 500,000$ richer. Terrible.

Jameka Christ Superstar is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. It's funny, really. What she believes seems totally incorrect. Christianity does not believe that everything happens for a reason and God has a plan. It's believed that you should live your day like it's your last, and once you're dead, you're gone forever. Silly girl. Hypocrite? Why? When she was chosen for Jen to play veto, she put her all into it and won it for her, believing God chose her for it. When she was chosen by Kail, where did all that belief go? She tried her best to win for Eric. Hypocrite! She has strong values, but I guess going back on your word must be one of her values also.

Waamber. Oh god. Her crying is funny, but her constant lying, then saying she didn't is not. She lies, don't tell me she doesn't. She, along with Eric, were the strongest ones for getting Nick out of the house last week. Then she tries to cover her ass and hide behind her relationship with Nick so no one suspects her. Also! Her racists comments. I know no one appreciates them. They've made articles and TV broadcasts everywhere. Today, there were protesters outside the house trying to call her out. I wish everyone heard them. It would've been fun to see.

Jessica. Who? Oh right, Eric' bitch. She fails by association.

Right now Dick is going off on everyone, and it feels good. Rip them a new hole, Dick. Call them out for the horrible people they are. I'm cheering you on.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't care if it makes me look like a terrible person. I want to slap the hell(ha, a pun) out of Jameka. And far worst things to Dustin, Eric and Amber. Dustin is terrible, looking at the sidelines with a smirk on his face, the little Devil. And Eric is disgusting, insinuating incest. Ugh. Whatever. They're worst than the Nerd Herd.

Jorge Prima wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: