Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The most powerful being in the world!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most powerful being in the world? Easy man :) ME, MYSELF AND I!!! :)
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Juppo was looking for a larger/better 'trick' at the end of S1, he may had found it but that would mean then that it is quite possible that he acquired VD from it >_> Hohoho :twisted: :evil:
WalkerOfDawn

Howling wind

2544 Potch
16 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most powerful ether pesmerga or yuber if the count because they'r not really human. But the both of them even just one of them I think would be able to beat any of the other importantly strong.
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, this thread has turned into tips for waterproofing. Screw Bob Vila, you guys got it down :*laugh*:

I'm gonna go with Pesmerga. If he has Yuber running, then he must be incredibly impressive.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ezekiel wrote:
Wow, this thread has turned into tips for waterproofing. Screw Bob Vila, you guys got it down :*laugh*:

Nah, not really. I've just worked in a hardware store for the last three years. You tend to learn things when you do something long enough!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Such a tough decision, Persmerga is perhaps the strongest Warrior but I feel like saying Crowley after that impressive battle with Mazus on a mountain top. Its a shame you never get to see it it sounded so epic.

For strength Persmerga, for Magical Power its Crowley my favouite mage.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm confused... the recent posts here are really different or have no connection whatsoever from what was the intended topic of this thread. Why not try reading the first post instead of just reading the topic title, guys?

Anyways, I've never thought of the tricksters as the most powerful beings in the Suikoden world. Afterall, their creations aren't perfect, and can easily be destroyed in the example of Gadget. I don't think they're underrated characters, either. For me, their current status in the 108 stars is good enough for them. I couldn't imagine them getting their own spotlight in the series, although I can't say it's impossible. It's a rather interesting idea to have them play bigger roles in the future though.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
I'm confused... the recent posts here are really different or have no connection whatsoever from what was the intended topic of this thread. Why not try reading the first post instead of just reading the topic title, guys?

That is because people are posting after only reading the topic title and not the first post.
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

simple.......luca Blight.....nuff' said
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...One could say that the True Runes themselves are the most powerful beings as a collective. They are sentient to an extent so I would consider them to be beings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: