Suikoden United and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recent Topics / Most popular topics, etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anytime my screen is stretched it bothers me but I'll live. It doesn't really cut off anything I use regularly so I can adjust I GUESS...

I do like the new features Vex. The buddylist thing is nice but I'm not seeing the functionality yet. Maybe it will become apparent when either one of my two buddies comes online at the same time as me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What does "kraalesque" mean?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kraal-like, as in, an enclosure for livestock
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about Irenic? Never come across that word. And why Kraalesque? Just a big word to stump people :*laugh*:

I like the View Your Profile, because like Milan, I didn't think to go to the front page to check my profile. If it's annoying to people, though, I don't mind if it goes away. The new Buddy system is cool, but I haven't found a use of it yet. I also prefer a more simple layout, like John and Sophie. The only change I would make is removing the line box around the top links. It stands out and detracts from the overall simplicity of the layout.

Edit: WTF?!? Kriegspiel? :? Damnit, Vex! Why are you making me learn things. "He enjoyed her company due to her ontic (possessing the characteristic of real existance) and level headed outlook on life."
Kriegspiel: a strategy game using miniatures and counters on a map to simulate battles, developed for teaching military tactics
Irenic: peaceful; or having a mediator-like quality

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I'll try later is reducing font size, removing some words, and possibly removing the little icons or something to reduce the horizontal bulk. I don't want to create another line, because it's not very aesthetically pleasing.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think this new layout is a huge improvement.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay, I love it! No more stretching! It does look pleasant. =e

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great Job! my page is no longer stretched =)

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for rearranging the top banner. Not only does it look a lot nicer now, but it doesn't stretch the majority of the forum user's pages anymore. Thankie. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I just noticed the new look to the header and it looks pretty cool to me. It's neat, clean and matches the look of the main site links quite well.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't even notice until coming into this topic, even though I looked right at my PMs a few times since coming on.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looking good sir, took me a minute or two to get used to the name changes of the options but I like it.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh I do love this little change. It flows better now. Keep up the hawtsome work, Boss.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: