Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recent Topics / Most popular topics, etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you Vex. It's very much appreciated.

While we're still on forum layout, if you don't mind, I'd like to make another comment. I liked the top of the page better when the links were in two rows, instead of one. It's a very minor detail, but the way it is now just looks like a small amount of content is trying to take up a large space. I realize you don't want the banner up there now, but it would be cool to have something else up there in its place.

Again, this is just a personal opinion of mine that, perhaps, no one else agrees with. I'm just making a suggestion.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, I never noticed this page...

Well, I'm glad you removed that HUGE table on the top. It was gross, too big, stretched my page and made the index page too crowded. I'm also not feeling the "Most Prolific Writers" thing on the bottom. If you wanna show off the writers, make a section of the memberlist that shows the biggest writers in order, like with fame and posts and whatnot. And that would at least give us a bigger list.

I like that little box thing at the top of the boards though. It has class.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!

Last edited by Angelus on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the links on one row, but wouldn't say no to a banner above them.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the links in the row that they are in now, personally. I am unsure about a banner, I like it simple.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd prefer a banner, it would balance it out a bit the white (er, black?) space at the top the way two banners did.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am planning to add something at the top, but am still working in the script so it'll take a while. Social commitments during the weekdays (how can that happen!?) also slow things down. I'm just tired of the default phpbb layout.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm kind of glad to see the top uncrowded again, but as everyone says-- it does seem really very empty right now. So I'm glad to hear that a banner will be added to the top. That should make our cool little forum much nicer and unique looking. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa whoa. Since when do you have a Social Life? Isn't that against Board Rules or something?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I probably won't be adding a "banner." I prefer stuff to have some sort of functionality, and banners are just pictures that get boring every day.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
I probably won't be adding a "banner." I prefer stuff to have some sort of functionality, and banners are just pictures that get boring every day.

Use an imagerotator! :mrgreen: Then every new page will be a new banner!

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:

Then can I have some form of link to the main site? Even an additional text one to add to the others? :D
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, I'll definitely include a link to the main site
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definitely need new glasses. Here I was complaining about the slew of links at the top of the page and I didn't even notice that they'd been removed. I am absolutely brilliant :roll:

Can't wait to see what you put up in it's place though, keep up the good work Vex :wink:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not really sure what the best configuration is for the current link at the top though. It's a tough issue. I also want to add an additional link that will show your current profile (the current "profile" link allows you to edit your profile, but you can't see your profile).
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will love you for that if you do. I have mine bookmarked at the moment, so I don't have to go searching for a post to get the link.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: