Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Your Favourite Final Fantasy Character?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cleife

Sand Raider

142654 Potch
300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: Who is Your Favourite Final Fantasy Character? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dunno if this topic has existed, but here we go...

So, who is your favourite FF character?

For me, I really like Zell and Yuffie. Zell is really cool and I really like his final limit break. I love Yuffie because she is a kunoichi with cool weapon, she's really hot on Advent Children :P

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cid of FFXII He just has so much...eccentric Charm. That'd be the word.

I'm also fond of Celes. Since she isn't some love starved Twit, or a big boobed skank. I also like..pretty much the entire Cast of FFX. Riku most of all. That game was depressing(in the good way! I LOVE FFX) and needed someone as cheery as her to save it from being just..depressing.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Ludka

Geriatric Old Men

102375 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FFX reminded me of stale anal cheese -- and NOT in a good way. FFX took a great series of games and reduced it to mindless leveling and a linear storyline with more focus on graphics than gameplay.

But back on topic, my favorite character was Kain from FFIV. I remember the first time I played the game, I was so pissed when he left, but got so excited when he came back later in the game.

Palom and Porum also roXXord.

From the newer games, I'd have to say I liked... hmmm... I really can't think of anyone. The characters just weren't as interesting as the earlier games.

Oh, and the reward for the best name goes to Wang from FFIV.

"All is well, and the universe is at peace, for it is Star Control II month in Gaien!"
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuna, Rikku, and Paine.

I win.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Ludka

Geriatric Old Men

102375 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuna needs to die. Slow and painfully.

I'm surprised noone's said Aeris (or, for the fanboys among us... Aerith) yet.

Oh, and don't mistake this as my saying Aeris. She needs to die only slightly less than Yuna.

I also liked Cid from FFVII. And Zell from FFVIII. Zell was cool.

"All is well, and the universe is at peace, for it is Star Control II month in Gaien!"
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been fond of quite a number of FF characters. There's Celes, Terra, Rosa, Rydia, Palom, Porom, Kain.. and the list goes on and on. I don't have a definite favourite, because I really do like all of them a lot. :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shadow.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Yuffie Kisaragi. (Final Fantasy VII)
Hands down, the best character in Final Fantasy ever. She's useful in the gameplay terms, and she's a hilarious character that is a real refreshing thing to see in a full-on testoterone-filled Final Fantasy VII. The thing I hate about her is only the fact that she is an optional character (which means that she's not in FMVs). Yuffie just rocks.

2. Quina. (Final Fantasy IX)
Ok ... ok ... we may never really know what Quina is, and whether Quina is a male or female character. But screw that. Quina is a great character. I'm hungry, do you have yummy food? Can I eat frogs? Come on .. my random damage dealing forks? Great stuff.

3. Shantotto. (Final Fantasy XI)
She is great. She is just an evil little tarutaru that plots and stuff. It's always entertaining whenever I get to get cutscenes involving her. I wish there are more and more stuff to do with her in the game for me. Maybe someday I would.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

to many to choose. guess mine would be tidus, auron, yuffie and sephiroth.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know, I'm surprised Tidus isn't more well liked. He has his whiny moments at times, but unlike some FF heroes at least he's justified and his motivations aren't some huge mystery we spend most of the game trying to figure out.

I also like RedXIII. Sure his character is kind of bland, but he's a great big ball of cute! And the fact that he "attacks" Aeris only gains him more cool points.

I liked Cid from VII, for no other reason than he said the f word a lot and I thought he looked cool.

I think Blank was the coolest thing about IX, after that it failed. Also, Zidane is a little molester.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really can't choose. Seriously, there are characters in every game I have loved--Cecil, Celes, Sabin, Edge, Vivi, Wakka, Yuffie, Zell, Blank, Tifa, LAGUNA, etc etc etc. O_o

But...I am a Vincent Fangirl. >_< I can't help it. FFVII was the first RPG I ever played and...yeah. Vincent. :mrgreen:

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say that I'm quite partial to only the Final Fantasy VI cast of characters. It helps that it was the first game of the series I played. But every character since that group never lived up to them.

I mean Kefka still the best character in the series and still my favorite despite being one crazy-ass loony character who'd destroy the world for kicks and a box of cigars.

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vincent all the way. I dont care if he was emo or whatever he was cool looking and badass. Wielding that cool guns and able to transform into monsters. Just plain awesome.

Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gafgerrion and Weigraf from FFT :D le sigh.

I hate you Onimaru.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Despite the fact that he is generally despised, my favorite Final Fantasy character is Tidus from Final Fantasy X, if for no other reason that the fact that I can relate to him more than a lot of characters in the entertainment medium. I felt there was a realness to him that is hard to find in video games.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: