Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ten Most Evil Characters!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The way I'll remark on Sephiroth is with spoilers, so anyone who has not played Persona 3 don't read the blacked portion below:

**I'm gonna compare Sephiroth to Shuji Ikutsuki (the Chairman) who goals similar became twisted to end the world because of an event, in his case it wasn't a memory being restored but a fascination with shadows. Same goes for Takaya. Maybe I'm overextending a theory here but that's how I see it. **

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd take a moment to plug Driscoll from the original Front Mission. He's not really the primary antagonistic force, because that's kind of... the entire Military-Industrial complex. But he is sort of their point-man. The thing that I find makes him so brilliantly despicable is that he's not evil in a maniacal, "I'm gonna use magic to blow something up" way, he's a sleazy military officer who will do anything to advance.

And spoilery stuff below.
Also, for the entire game, he's crusing around in a Wanzer that has the brain of your dead fiancee functioning as it's central computer. See, he's one of the test pilots for a program that ambushes and kills experienced pilots, removes their brains, and plugs them in as battle computers.
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

pyramid head - silent hill
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Childerich anyone?
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, he was evil like a rabid dog is evil. A very predictable, boring kind of evil where they just attack something in front of them. The truly great evils are more calculating. Childerich was probably the most predicable character in S5.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nines wrote:
Meh, he was evil like a rabid dog is evil. A very predictable, boring kind of evil where they just attack something in front of them. The truly great evils are more calculating. Childerich was probably the most predicable character in S5.

lol I agree with you on that one, Childerich's attitude reminded me of Albedo from Xenosaga and Mugetsu from the Bouncer.
Nines

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pfft, Albedo at least had depth.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Loran Cehack wrote:
Feh, Nyarlathotep should take up all ten spots.

This one gets it.

Sephiroth should have by no means been on that list. If they wanted to fanboy over FFVII, it should have been Jenova. And where the hell is Tommy Vercetti on that list?!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Loran Cehack wrote:
Feh, Nyarlathotep should take up all ten spots.

This one gets it.

Sephiroth should have by no means been on that list. If they wanted to fanboy over FFVII, it should have been Jenova. And where the hell is Tommy Vercetti on that list?!

or CJ? Maybe not.. But it depends on you how you control the main character. Kill people as many as you want, rob the bank, etc.

btw, ANIME evil characters include here?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CJ was a damn Leonardo DiCaprio. As were the rest of the GTA main characters. Tommy Vercetti was the only genuine lunatic - he wasnt fighting for his family members, or because he had no choice, he killed people because he fucking liked it.

Uno yo besuto washu!

76077 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Also, he was a coke baron.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mega0soft wrote:
pyramid head - silent hill

I'd second that.

I would add Darth Nihilus from KOTOR2. I felt that he was pretty evil and really evil looking. Of course, when it came down to fighting him he was a total Leonardo DiCaprio.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Ten Most Evil Characters! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top Five for me, this should be fun. I'll put some thought into the back 5 when I have more time.

1.) Kain the Dragoon - FF2 (snes) I've named every tenkai after him he's such a dark character, in love with your girlfriend and willing to do awful things for her. Eventually he has a crisis of conscience and switches to the good guys. If he hadn't it would've been endgame because he could whoop you.

2.) Barbarrossa - S1 He reminds me of Kain in a lot of ways no wholly evil but willing to do such awful things out of love. I think for me it seems more evil when a likable and decent character does very bad things even if for a decent reason.

3.) Leon Silverberg - S1 and S2 I know this is going to be an argument because his motives are completely pure but he still often does terrible things (ie. Kalekka) of course by that thinking Mathiu should be on this list.

4.) Dyne - FF7 Proud and strong man, loses family, loses mind and becomes a villain. Once he finds out his daughter is still alive he knows he has to die because of the terrible things he's done and because his wife is alone... I love the complexity especially considering how small scale a villain he was.

5.) The Romans - Civilization Revolution Those jerks get 1/2 wonders and more great people not to mention cheap roads and they start off with a government, it's completely evil...

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: well... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

we forgotten Orichimaru
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Ten Most Evil Characters! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1]Luca Blight Suikoden II
2]Kefka Final Fantasy VI)
3]Shao Kahn Mortal Kombat
Pyramid Head Silent Hill
Lezard Valeth Valkyrie Profile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: