Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ten Most Evil Characters!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guess I haven't played in a while. I need to hit Persona 2 up again.

As for Nemissa, if I haven't played the game and I don't know who Nemissa is (I think...), how can I be convinced that he/her/it/they is in fact better? :P

Go, Guido! Get down with your European name self!

EDIT: HAH! I knew all along! She is from Soul Hackers! Thanks Lo--I mean Thor...who knew that from the beginning!

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.

Last edited by Thor McOdin on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loran Cehack

Moonlight Butterfly

203221 Potch
200 Soldiers
122 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Psst Thor She's the white haired girl from Soul Hackers*

Now you can totally show Angelus up. >_>

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the person who put together the list obviously doesn't hold the same definition of evil that we do. This is obvious from some of his reasoning. He (?) said that Hojo was "not all too threatening" from a physical aspect and was ranked lower accordingly. Last I checked you didn't have to be a giant carrying guns that could blast a hole in Kansas in order to be evil. Even so, the two lower ranked folks had all sorts of power, but were less evil according to him. That's rather contradictory if you ask me. Other descriptions are mixing "powerful" and "evil" among other traits, thus diluting the entire premise of the list. It's more or less this guy's "Top 10 Villains" list.

Sephiroth was far from evil and the way this guy talks about Final Fantasy 7 shows that he did it entirely because he liked the game best. Sephiroth did almost nothing during the entire game. You fought off parts of his mother and occasionally had contact with him. The most evil thing he did was put you through an attack animation so long, you almost fall asleep waiting for it to end. I guess he's probably not the only one that doesn't belong there, given this guy's arguments. All Sephiroth killed was the dream girl of FF7 fanboys everywhere. A crazy mama's boy who just kinda hung out and did nothing is not a common definition of evil.

Luca Blight on the other hand is quite evil. He killed for sport, including women and children, and felt nothing for it. Whatever he wanted he would attempt to take by any means necessary and very often means that were unnecessary, but that brought him pleasure. Never mind that he was a beast of a man, because that doesn't define evil, his actions and demeanor were definitely enough to land him somewhere on that countdown.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest, there's only one reason why Nemissa > all.

Her body.

Anyway, Nemissa isn't a villain and it seems we've wandered from the topic subject. We should totally bring the Shin Megami Tensei thread back to life. It'd make me happy.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:

Sephiroth was far from evil and the way this guy talks about Final Fantasy 7 shows that he did it entirely because he liked the game best. Sephiroth did almost nothing during the entire game. You fought off parts of his mother and occasionally had contact with him. The most evil thing he did was put you through an attack animation so long, you almost fall asleep waiting for
it to end.

*Chortle* I fianlly got to the end of the game the first time I played it at 3:30 AM--I DID fall asleep! So did my roomate, who was supposed to be keeping me awake...`^^';;

BUt don't discount FF villains just because they're popular--I still stand by my choice of Kefka. He's dyed-in-the-wool EVIL, not "misunderstood" like many popular villains. Look at the poisoning of Doma (?) castle! Look at all the OTHER crap he did. O_o
Anyway. I love how tis has turned into a vehement "So-and-so is SO way eviler than YOUR so-and-so!" argument. XD ;)

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ghaleon from Lunar 1 was pretty evil from memory, I mean he played the nice guy then turned on you at the opportune moment, stealing your GF and absorbing all the guardian dragons. The scene where Luna sings to summon that fortress out of the ground still gives me goosebumps.

I'm not a great fan of the out and out 'evil' villians, I like some story behind them. All the FFs with the "i'm going to destroy the world" attitude just annoys me because what do they hope to accomplish from such actions? A hero that's too good is boring, a villan that's too evil is boring. Grey area is where all the interesting characters reside.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ghaleon has a fond fond place in my heart for the sake of his voice actor *collapses in a fit of the giggles*
But I would argue your choice--he COMPLETELY redeems himself in Lunar 2, as I recall, which negates his evil-ness in the first one.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Duke Ronway from Tactics Ogre definitely needs to be on the list. Anyone who tries to convince you to kill thousands of innocent people and if you don't, blames it on you, is pretty evil.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Timbo wrote:
I think Duke Ronway from Tactics Ogre definitely needs to be on the list. Anyone who tries to convince you to kill thousands of innocent people and if you don't, blames it on you, is pretty evil.

But how many people on the freaking planet have even played that game huh? How many have even heard of it before today?

Okay not the point, danm Zork.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SwissStopwatch wrote:
Ooh, Vormav. Yeah, there's a good one. That's a little confusing because of the Leo Stone and Hashmalum, though. Then again, since it's never explained how he ended up with the stone, we may as well just consider them one and the same for the purposes of the game, and then go ahead and add him to the evil list. There were plenty of evil characters in that game, but, he's worse than all of them because he set a lot of the events up.

Well yes, Vormav as a Lucavi (demon) was the only way we knew him in the game, so when I say Vormav I refer to him in general - the human and the Lucavi. I'd say he should definately be on that list somewhere.
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

w8 a minute where the hell's luca blight? i mean he's more evil than sephiroth!
SilverMaiden

4518 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ganon (or Ganondorf) deserves to be on the list.
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I totally agree Luca Blight is way more evil then Sephiroth, Sephiroth to me is'nt all that evil just misguided, As were all the one winged angels were in FFVII.

Yuber is pretty evil, Kelfka from Final Fantasy VI, Colonel Volgin from Snake Eater, Onikage from the Tenchu series, Heihachi Mishima from Tekken, Revolver Ocelot.
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for ME the top ten most evil character are..

10. Sephiroth - Final Fantasy 7, he's not "pure" evil, he has just mother issues/problems.

9. Bowser - Nintendo Games, like mario etc. Kidnapping the princess just 4 fun lol.

8. Dhaos - Tales Of Phantasia, one of the "not pure evil" characters

7. Dracula - Any Castlevania Series, like sephiroth, he's not "pure" evil , he has just wife issues.

6. Neclord - Suikoden 1 And 2, pain in ass vampire, killed viktor's villager and many people, sucking every girl's blood, and making them bride afterwards.

Last 5 --> PURE EVIL

5. Vormav - Final Fantasy Tactics, One of the evil FF Characters, kidnapped Ramza's sister, and many many more.

4. Hojo - Final Fantasy 7, A.K.A Evil Papa.

3. Lavos - Chrono Trigger & Cross, the time devourer killing entire civilization just for appetite.

2. Luca Blight - Suikoden 2, badass villain.. another mother issue again just like sephiroth LOL!

1. Kefka - Final fantasy 6 - Poisoned Mr. Thou's domain, Drained Espers life, ruined the world by moving the 3 statue. After ruining the world, he uses his Light of Judgement in every town. True evil..
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The thing is with Sephiroth is..Jenova is'nt even his mother, He was injected with Jenova cells while he was still unborn inside Lucretia, He is more like confused and complex.

And I don't think Psycho Mantis was THAT evil, scary and amazing yeah, but not a evil cold blood antagonist, He actually does help Snake and Meryl get through the hidden door before he dies, And that little bit in MGS4 kind of contradicts that, but the fact that he can read your memory on PS1 was pretty amazing at that time when he says "I'll look more deeper into your soul", He is actually reading your memory card for Konami games.

on mine he says "So you like Suikoden?!" lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: