Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

praise party?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: praise party? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Becasue people are nose diving the name change topic into a bad bad place. Here is the topic where you can put sing great songs about your favorite users and their names and what they do.

Think of it like a bunch of people squealing "Omigawd you are the most awsone"

or somthing like that.

talk about how awsome the NPCs are, how great I am at making topics. what ever, good military moves...the waterparks in the INF what ever.

hopefully this will work and not make other topics full of crap

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, the topic of this thread covers everything under the sun, eh? There is not much point in keeping a thread about random topics here, as this will just create SPAM.

-closed-

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: