Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Impossible Quiz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: The Impossible Quiz Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heres an annoyingly obscure quiz that will trick you a lot. I'm not sure how many questions there are in the quiz, but it seems to be endless so far for me. :P Warning: This is not your average quiz.

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

Hope you enjoy pulling your hair out over it. :P
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not friggin doing all of that.

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tricky, but not impossible. Once you get used to the creator's thinking, it isn't too bad. I got bored and gave up after a while though.

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got up to the end of the world and stopped.

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
Tricky, but not impossible. Once you get used to the creator's thinking, it isn't too bad. I got bored and gave up after a while though.

Yeah that is true, it gets easier once you start to understand how it works. Apparently theres about 110 questions.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got up to the horse one and then I was just stumped. It's not worth the annoying sound effects. What's the answer to the horse one?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Angelus

Queen of Falena

Potch
Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jorge gave me most of the answers.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scarlet Assassin wrote:
What's the answer to the horse one?

Highlight -> Type out "HORSE" by clicking the letters on the keyboard in the quiz.

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I HATE questiong #5 x_________X

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whats the answer to the duck one? It's driving me nuts.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haa... I figured someone wouldnt get that one.

The answer is Afro.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Haa... I figured someone wouldnt get that one.

The answer is Afro.

There's a catch too, you have to keep on going while on the background music plays.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't listen to anything while I played to be honest.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was also stuck on the horse one! Thanks for helping me out!! ^_^. Its not that hard, after the 50th time through..hah.

Midnight

Potch
Soldiers
38 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While some of these are creative, others are completely idiotic. There's more than one question in there where every answer makes sense within their style of asking. "The answer is really big" has got to be the worst question in the universe, or else it's just going right over my head. A few of them are terribly clever though. I'm proud of myself for getting #40 on my first shot.

56 is retarded. I have four skips saved and you can't skip this one. "I hope you remembered", yet neither the one that's the same color as before nor the one that's in the same place are right. I'm done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: