Suikoden United and Illusional Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Solon Jhee and the Jhee Family
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryanml

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont understand how sumbody that was so succesful on many of the campaigns, ya he messed up a few.. but the guy was practilly undefeatable ya he screwd up alittle but what military campaigns dont have a few setbacks?? and Luca Blight was really crazy and seemed that he wanted no failures in his army.. but look at him he failed just as bad Solon Jhee did.. he lost his army, his life, and his kingdom..
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but Luca was not a sane individual, so the fact that his failures were not common meant little, if anything at all.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if luca do not kill solon jhee jowy plan would had falled just like the ally army
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Milan Fiori":1b8cbwkk]No, he sent Kiba to his death. It was happenstance, and Riou being the kind of kid he was that caused Kiba and Klaus to defect. And Jowy didn't really overthrow him. Leon did. Jowy just enlisted Leon's help. If Ridley had not returned with the letter, than Luca would have over run North Window and the war would have been over.

He sent Kiba and Klaus to their deaths but it wasn't happenstance, Leon ensured that Kiba defected by sending the news of the Kings death at the same time Kiba had been captured. Also Jowy did Usurp Luca granted with Leon's guiding light but it was meant to be. Jowy had half of a true rune and without that rune and his relationship to Riou Luca would have destroyed the world.

As for Solon and his Family it's mostly cut and dry. Solon was beheaded because he failed. Luca knew his millitary was stronger then yours so the loss lied solely on the shoulders of Solon. Failure wasn't an option so he was "court martialed" just brutally. Seed and Culgan comment on the shame of it but no one seems to think Luca has overstepped his boundaries. Also I doubt anything happend to his family, their son recieved a millitary death its not like he committed treason.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i guess so too
i think we will see Solon Jhee in the future of Suikoden
there is a lot of mystery in Suikoden
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Solon Jhee and the Jhee Family Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would be suprised if we saw Solon again in a future game, but I wouldn't mind. He was kind of an annoying character ckearly a rich kid promoted based on birth commanding an army that couldn't lose (until they did of course) but seeing him again would remind me he gets beheaded.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

solon jhee is the best :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: