Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Guitar Hero: Rock the 80's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Celes Tilly wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Ha, I hope that single "I Ran (So Far Away)" is on there.

I assume that's what it'll be. It was a damn big song in the 80s... did they even have any other singles? >_>

I have no idea, and that is probably the point. :P
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it was 100% hair metal, then I'd probably actually buy it. Let's face it, hair metal was the 80's, everything else was merely trash. So where's the Motley Crue? How can you have an 80's version without the Crue? And GnR. I suppose they don't have all the tracks set in stone just yet, but somehow I get the feeling they're really gonna drop the ball on this one.

~Uguu!~
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if it's got to have cheesy 80's music then they need to include that synth-metal of all synth-metal track: "The Final Countdown" by Europe. Anything by Poison must be in there as well in addition to stuff by Cinderella. I also demand "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco.

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree. "The Final Countdown" and a song by Guns N Roses has to be in this game. Or else they screwed up big time. :no:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd go for a "Welcome to the Jungle" for GnR, just for the sole sake of hearing the cover the "Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-knees" part, it'd be cool to hear that.

And yep, Crue should be in the game, anything works for me but I'd say one of their more known songs, Kickstart My Heart or Girls, Girls, Girls would be cool.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if they're going to choose from any Crue tracks then there's three they need to seriously consider: Girls, Girls, Girls!, Home Sweet Home and Dr. Feelgood.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

don't want to be off the topic but it seems everyone here really know their 80's music, while I have only just heard of the songs mentioned, I know I don't know much about 80's music due to my age and everything but how old are you people?
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm actually hoping they'll throw in "Sweet Dreams", because I actually quite like that song. I'm so curious to see what they throw into this game though.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:
don't want to be off the topic but it seems everyone here really know their 80's music, while I have only just heard of the songs mentioned, I know I don't know much about 80's music due to my age and everything but how old are you people?

Well, I'm 33 and pretty much halfway to 34. I spent most of my youth listening to 80's music.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:

I didn't even live back in the Eighties - I was born in the early nineties.

How do I know these stuff? Yeah, ask my parents. That, and I did a little search myself. ;)

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

jjrrs wrote:

I was only born towards the end of the 80s, but I know all this due to my parents influence as well. That, and some of my older friends introduce me to nice songs from the 80s

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm hoping to see some old metallica or slayer, if at all possible. 80s metal (read: not cock rock) is kickass and deserves more recognition. holy diver is a really simple song too, which i'm going to find very underwhelming.i'm still undecided on the game, since i'm not totally sure on the entire song list, but unless they really bung it up (bananarama, pat benator) i'll probably get it anyways. and i may have only been around for a few of them, but i was raised in the 80s. things were better in the 80s :(

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure they will not just go heavy on hair metal. Probably include some early Cure, Depeche Mode and the 80's goth bands which seemed to have quite a few of hits during the 80's.

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All that matters is A-ha and Duran Duran... okay maybe not. Hopefully we don't get Madonna or something...
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It has Dio. It has the be great :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: