Suikoden United and Irenic Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Chinese Zodiacs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViktorFan

Shalimar

Potch
Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uji wrote:
Yeah I've known I was born in the year of the Snake for a while now.

Good to know ;-).
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the Chinese astrology is much more fun than the western one, but unfortunately either the Chinese astrolgy shows me how I will be someday or it it wrong like seldom something could be wrong...

I am, as I knew for quite some time, a Fire Tiger, which is one of the most active and passionate animals there. Okay, you don't know me, but I have a big scar at my head that reads "Lazy Bone". I am so inactive that phlegmatic would be a too friendly description. I always wondered whether I should have been a Earth Ox, because that fits my personality much better... :mrgreen:
And I belive I had to be born only a couple of month earlier or later

The Fool
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

Potch
Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

According to Wiki, I'm a Water-Gold Monkey. I seriously have no idea of what the hell that means, but if it means I'm getting lots of gold in the future, good for me.

And the test:
Quote:
Monkeys are fun and loving persons who are always cheerful and energetic. They are very clever. Give a monkey a boring book to read and he'll turn it into a Musical. Better yet, he'll invite everyone to see it free! That's how talented, creative and generous monkeys usually are.

No wonder I found the Art of War interesting. Maybe I could make a movie out of it and it could become like, you know, the next 300. Oh yeah!

Quote:
People born under the Water element have above average skills in interpersonal relations and persuasion. They communicate well and are able to wear away any opposition from others through their firm, constant but unobtrusive efforts.

Above average.... UNDERSTATEMENT! This test is belittling me. :P

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Rakuna

Silver Wind

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm an Earth Snake.

Quote:
The person born in the year of snake is perhaps the wisest and most enigmatic of all. He/she can become a philosopher, a theologian, a political wizard or a wily financier. Such a person is a thinker who also likes to live well. The snake-person loves books, music, clothes, and fine food; but with all their fondness for the good things in life, their innate elegance gives them a dislike for frivolities and foolish talk.

I guess you could say I'm a fairly wise person. I always did like the whole philosophy thing, though I'm not great at it myself. I'm also pretty good with handling money... That paragraph is pretty accurate over-all.

Quote:
Snake-persons like communicating and like interesting conversations; if the conversation becomes repetitive their attention may soon wander. It is almost impossible to fix their attention for long talking about every day habits as they prefer to focus on new, interesting and evolutionary ideas in general.

... That is also very true. I'm impressed.

Quote:
These people have a special talent that enables them to judge situations correctly. They are alert to new possibilities: when they have an idea of what to do and how to do it, they will pursue it persistently and energetically. In Chinese astrology it is believed that they are self-confident and willing to listen to someone else's opinion, but don't necessarily take it 'on board'. Refusing to listen to constructive advice, they may be prone to getting into needless trouble.

My, my... It's scary how true this is. o.O They know me almost as well as I know myself!

All-in-all, that article describes my person pretty accurately. So I guess if you'd like to know what kind of person I am, just give it a read? xD This kind of thing has always interested me.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Water Dog!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: