Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

2007 Snooker World Championship

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: 2007 Snooker World Championship Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt there's a lot of interest in this but I figured I'd stick a topic up and see if anyone else here is watching. Currently on is Selby versus Murphy and Higgins is already in the final.

As I watch John Virgo has just said in regards to Selby that he 'has a lovely touch of the balls', good to know. Anyway this is a really close game and for snooker, hell it's pretty entertaining - the other night Murphy was taking some ridiculous shots, cutting all over the place to make pots, I was very impressed. I'm supporting Murphy in this one, I just like the guy he seems like a decent fella and he's from Rotherham which is right by where I used to live when I was at University. Shaky reasons at best but whatever, it's more fun when you're cheering for someone.

In the best of 33 frames contest the score sits at 16-14 to Murphy, Selby leads this frame but he just missed and Murphy needs a snooker to make the game winnable for him. It's been a really taut event this one, Selby was on the verge of tears when he missed the blue which let Murphy win his 16th frame a few minutes ago, it's very tense, very.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: