Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Monster Image uploads

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Monster Image uploads Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm working on putting a beastiary together of images from Suikoden I and II two use in Zexen's games and such. Now I happen to have access to Suikoden I monsters, from a friend who had them all on file years ago. But unfortunately I don't have any Suikoden II sprites, and I don't really know how to get them from an emulator or whatever else people use. So I'm curious if anybody has the ability, time and wants to put the effort into getting all the monster/boss images from Suikoden II.

And example of what I mean would be something like this:

If you're interested in doing it, give me a PM or IM and we'll chat. And for the other nations and what not, if you want to use the images I have so far, just let me know. It'll take a short while to load them all up into photobucket, but drop me a PM and I'll give you a link to them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

here's some from suikoden 1 i got off rpg icons archive.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um actually~ he already has the Suikoden I sprites, he just needs some of the Suikoden II ones.

I would help, but sadly my Suikoden II disc isn't with me at the moment.. if you really want though, I believe you can just use the "Print Screen" button and than paste it into Photoshop. Hopefully that works? @__@;

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Buff! Those happen to be ones I already have though. Meh, it's looking like they don't exist currently, so I just have to figure out how to do it myself!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya those are the only ones i know of online. you can take the wild boar, bon bon, mosquito and the holly boy and use them for 2 since those were in 2 also.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually what sparked this was that I needed a Grandfather Holly picture, to go with something I was writing up. I could have sworn Suikoden I had them, but I found out they didn't. So now I'm on a crusade to get all the pictures!

Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know you said you already had all the monsters from S1, but here's a good site to find all sorts of other images from S1 that might be useful.

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/suikoden/monster.shtml
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How would you get those sprites? I have the game's disc available, and if there's a way to rip them off of that easily I wouldn't mind doing it.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just like Sunny said! Pull it up on your emulator, removes all layers other than sprites (or whichever layer the monsters are on. should be sprites!) and hit the print screen button on your keyboard, then paste into paint or another art program and remove everything else (which should be easy since there will be a huge black area surrounding the image).

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: