Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Event: Grozny vs. Steele @ Sea of Stone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: [Phase 15] Event: Grozny vs. Steele @ Sea of Stone Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Under the guise of a merchant vessel, Grozny successfully lures Steele out of Trikala into the Sea of Stone after some preliminary work with a third party...

Grozny: Just as I told you Petis... they took the bait... they think we're a merchant vessel!

Petis: Hee hee, and they are smaller in number than us captain... methinks it's time to show our colors?

Grozny: Alright all ye rabid dogs! Turn heading and show them our colors!!

Grozny orders his men to raise the jolly roger upon the Haaken!

Steele: What? Who are they? Kika? Brendeau? Either way, kill them!

[Pirates vs Pirates at Sea of Stone]
Pirates forces engage Pirates forces on the high seas Sea of Stone!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Pirates
Grozny: Show em how to row on ice!
Petis: Plunder! Pillage! Burn!

Pirates
Steele: Haha! Defy me, and die!
Pirates: Avast!

----=<Round 1>=----
Grozny's Ice Pirates (Pirates) and Steele's Steele's Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

Ice Pirates attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Steele's Pirates attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Steele's regiment suffers 484 casualties, leaving them with 4039 soldiers, while Grozny's regiment suffers 2612 casualties, leaving them with 3888 soldiers.

Grozny: Run away!
Steele: More food for my precious cannon...

Steele's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Petis's Northern Pirates (Infantry) and Pirates's Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

Northern Pirates attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Pirates attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Pirates's regiment suffers 600 casualties, leaving them with 1700 soldiers, while Petis's regiment suffers 2924 casualties, leaving them with 1876 soldiers.

Petis: Run away!
Pirates: We be rulin' thar waves now!

Pirates's regiment wins!

Pirates: 0 wins.
Pirates: 2 wins.

Pirates wins this battle!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Pirates]
Round 1: Grozny (Pirates) 6500 - 2612 = 3888
Round 2: Petis (Infantry) 4800 - 2924 = 1876

[Pirates]
Round 1: Steele (Pirates) 4523 - 484 = 4039
Round 2: Pirates (Pirates) 2300 - 600 = 1700

-------------------

Steele: Defy me and die, I said... but you have a pretty ship. Work for me and you live.

Grozny: Yes yes! Please don't kill me!! I will do anything!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: