Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Image Request Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Image Request Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought this would be a good idea for people to request images (from where ever for whatever reason) here in this thread, it makes more sense to have it all in one thread than in several.

Anyway, I want to know if anyone can find me an image of Hidetora Ichimonji (Tatsuya Nakadai) from the movie Ran. I need the camera angle on Hidetora to show that dark stare he has. I can't find a good one for the life of me, any help?

Last edited by Ujitsuna on Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was the only one I could find that wasn't part of a poster that shows him with the dark eyes.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Tull, that should do it for me. Others feel free to post your requests!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

do you think we shold make this a sticky? because it seems to be an important 'clean up the spam' type of thing. you know, stoping unessesary 'i want picture of X" topics from being made, also stickying, or what ever will help it from not being pushed to oblivion.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can anyone find me pictures of Raihou from the third installment of Devil Summoner? Thanks.

Chop chop. :]

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, this is a rather wary request. Sorry for that. I politely ask the members of this board if they own 'cool' images of fools, harlequins or jokers (not really Batman's). Since the internet can't provide me with it. I know cool, is really wary, but perhaps some of you own strange copies or even made such a thing themselves. I would be glad to reward that person who could lend me an image for a banner or avatar. Thank you.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about something like this Eden?

Angelus give me some time to look for your one. :)
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is more directed at people people who buy or have access to Shounen Jump in Japan.

It's an Image of Naruto riding on an adult Gamakichi head. It was in a Shounen Jump a few months. I've been looking for it for awhile, but can't seem to find it. So wondering might actually have the copy with it in it?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
How about something like this Eden?

Not quite what I was looking for. Take away that yellow patina over the whole image and screw that music instrument, plus give him a proper hair cut and it would be perfect... >Sorry for being a man this hard to satisfy. Thank you for the try, Uji.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, obviously you can crop it for your own needs but yeah, it's ok.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
This is more directed at people people who buy or have access to Shounen Jump in Japan.

It's an Image of Naruto riding on an adult Gamakichi head. It was in a Shounen Jump a few months. I've been looking for it for awhile, but can't seem to find it. So wondering might actually have the copy with it in it?
Is that the frog? Do you remember how long ago it was?
I might have it...but I'll have to dig through my stuff....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden how about that?

http://www.thecards.com/images/bigcards/fool.jpg

I found many pictures of fools with a fool's cap, you know these things we have here on carnival (looks like Till Eulenspiegel) but I'm not sure if that is what you meant.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Put a mask on the face and a burger in the hand and add pineapples and naked mole rats somewhere and it perfect. Thanks, Viktorfan. You are as always my saviour! :mrgreen:

The Fool
Mullenger

8949 Potch
19 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could someone find me a picture of the black sword rune

about 7 - 10 inches big

would be awesome

thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

not that big, but here's what i got.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: