Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you still want that Marowak, Leb? I'll be in town tomorow. I'd like the Anorith, it looks cooler. If you're not interested though, let me know, and I'll add it back to my trade list.

I'm gonna try and trade my lvl 2 special bred milotics tomorrow, I think, hmm!

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What nature is the Marowak? I'm interested if the nature doesn't work against what I'd EV train it for.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrm, it's bold and already lvl 100. Probably not the best.

Marowak
Bold
Rock Head
HP 261
Attack 176
Defense 281
Sp Attack 136
Special Defense 196
Speed 126

Lol, it's not that impressive I guess XD Let me know though.

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dammit! I could have worked with Bold! This could work if he was level 99, but alas.

Thanks Elzamine, but I better pass. If I come across anything else (and you still have that dude), I'll see if you're interested.

EDIT: Oh, you know what? I think that dude's hacked. All his stats have exactly 31 IVs with no EVs. It's ridiculously hard not to give a pokemon EVs when leveling, so someone probably hacked him in at 100.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buuu, really? That sucks T.T
Oh well...

-My DeviantArt-
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Leb, I have all these pokemon from all my gba games and such, but I never EV trained them or anything. I have a bunch with good natures and moves and stuff, just never bothered to EV train.

Am I able to get rid of all the current EV's with berries and then EV train them now? Some are like, level 50-70. If I do that will they gain better stats or should I just start over on them??

Well, anyone can answer that question if they know. Not sure if anyone but us two bother with this game anymore though haha ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, you can eliminate EVs that way, even if it would be very costly in terms of total number of berries. The first berry will bring the EVs down to 100 (if it's above that), and every subsequent berry removes 10. Since you probably don't know the EVs of the guys, you're basically forced to use 11 berries for every stat.

Level doesn't matter for their stat gains, so you can EV train them at 99 and they'll still catch up to where they should be when they hit 100.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yikes, it'll definitely be a pile of berries. That's not really an issue though I suppose, I've finally got them all so I'll just mass grow them I suppose.
I'll have to go through my pokemon and see which ones are worth bothering with ^^

I'll have to figure out how to EV train too I guess. I've spent so much time breeding that I haven't bothered with anything else really haha

Thanks!

-My DeviantArt-
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So...uhm...

Anybody have like..any Squirtle eggs or Snorlax/munchlax eggs they can spare..? I, unfortunatley, have very little to trade with. I mean, I have a female Combee...and Drifloon.. I feel like such a noob.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Those are pretty easy to get a hold of. I can hook you up one of these days if no one can any sooner.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Leb. I'll keep that in mind and hunt around a bit more. I know a friend likely has them on hand already, but his Wi-Fi access is..limited, but so is mine. I suppose I could trade a 3rd Gen starter your way, if you liked?

Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, I'm only missing random nobodies from various generations. Just haven't felt compelled enough to pokeradar them.

I don't need compensation.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can get the lowest evolved form of anything now, I think. So if someone needs something, let me know. My wifi access is very limited (Tuesdays and once in awhile a Saturday here or there), but I can usually help.

-My DeviantArt-
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have near-constant access to Wi-Fi, it's just that I have very little time to dedicate to Pokemon (let alone breeding) for the time being.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I see I see. Well, Phamex will use her WiFi to do this for me, so I can likely get it done on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Do I need to reach a certain story point or anything like that before I can do WiFi Trading? If not, I may restart for the sake of not having like 7 hours of Munchlax hunting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: