Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 15] Highland vs. Pirates @ Black Wolf Rocks [Concluded]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: [Phase 15] Highland vs. Pirates @ Black Wolf Rocks [Conclude Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland Kingdom vs Pirates at Black Wolf Rocks]
Highland Kingdom forces engage Pirates forces on the high seas Black Wolf Rocks!

Decado challenges the enemy to a duel!
Pirates reject the duel, resulting in some of their men abandoning their ranks.

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland Kingdom
Lunarblade: The White Wolf howls for the blood of infidels, and you will do nicely. This shall be quick, do not worry.
Blasphemy: Fuji, ship is yours. Remember: if anything happens to me, if you don't hear from me within the hour, you take the ship -- and you come and you rescue me.
Decado: Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

Pirates
Pirates: Avast!
Buccaneers: These be our seas!

----=<Round 1>=----
Lunarblade's White Wolf Templars (Infantry) and Pirates's Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

White Wolf Templars attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation while Pirates attacks with the Dragon Couls Around A Pearl formation!

Pirates's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 5850 soldiers, while Lunarblade's regiment suffers 1 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers.

Lunarblade: The White Wolf howls for the blood of infidels, and you will do nicely. This shall be quick, do not worry.
Pirates: We be rulin' thar waves now!

Pirates's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Blasphemy's Pirates in Tights (Crossbowmen) and Buccaneers's Regiment (Pirates) engage in battle!

RHS Sparrow lowers its corvus, allowing Blasphemy's regiment to attack with ease!

Pirates in Tights attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Regiment attacks with the Crane Opens Its Wings formation!

Buccaneers's regiment suffers 5130 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Blasphemy's regiment suffers 332 casualties, leaving them with 12668 soldiers.

Buccaneers: Arrrr
Blasphemy: Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!

Blasphemy's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Decado's The Fearless Shield (Runic Werewolves) and Pirates's Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

RHS Blight's Restitution shows its haunted visage, sending chills up Decado's enemyss spine!

The Fearless Shield attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Pirates attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Pirates's regiment suffers 2880 casualties, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Decado's regiment suffers 53 casualties, leaving them with 9947 soldiers.

Pirates: Run!
Decado: Remember the innocents you murdered at Blight's Bay? I am their justice.

Decado's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
Pirates: 1 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Lunarblade (Infantry) 1 - 1 = 0
Round 2: Blasphemy (Crossbowmen) 13000 - 332 = 12668
Round 3: Decado (Runic Werewolves) 10000 - 53 = 9947 Duel Win
[Pirates]
Round 1: Pirates (Pirates) 5850 - 0 = 5850
Round 2: Buccaneers (Pirates) 5130 - 5130 = 0
Round 3: Pirates (Pirates) 2880 - 2880 = 0
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Highland Kingdom vs Pirates at Black Wolf Rocks]
Highland Kingdom forces engage Pirates forces on the high seas Black Wolf Rocks!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Highland Kingdom
Blasphemy: In a street brawL I strike men quicker than Lightning. You seen what happened in my Last fight friend? iight then. BLas' a cLever threat, a soLdier who never sweat, Comparing yourseLf to me is Like a Benz to a chevorLette.
Decado: *Cheers on Blas's magnificent mullet* What? My go!?

Pirates

----=<Round 1>=----
Blasphemy's Pirates in Tights (Crossbowmen) and Pirates's Pirates (Pirates) engage in battle!

Pirates in Tights attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Pirates attacks with the same formation!

Pirates's regiment suffers 6914 casualties, leaving them with 86 soldiers, while Blasphemy's regiment suffers 477 casualties, leaving them with 12191 soldiers.

Pirates: Run!
Blasphemy: If war was a game I be MVP, Most Valuable Player on the Highland Sea! May 30th - remember the birth.

Blasphemy's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----

Useless Jim: Prepare to die!

Pirates: Where did he come from?!

Useless Jim: Don't worry guys! I'm here to save the day!

Decado's The Fearless Shield (Runic Werewolves) and Useless Jim's Legendary (Pirates) engage in battle!

The Fearless Shield attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Legendary attacks with the same formation!

Useless Jim's regiment suffers 1 casualty, leaving them with 0 soldiers, while Decado's regiment suffers 0 casualties, leaving them with 9947 soldiers.

Useless Jim: Impossible!
Decado: Quit your jibber jabber! You ain't hurt! You're pathetic! If I ever catch you acting like a crazy fool again you gonna meet my friend PAAAIN!!!

Decado's regiment wins!

Highland Kingdom: 2 wins.
Pirates: 0 wins.

Highland Kingdom wins this turn and gain maritime superiority over Black Wolf Rocks!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Highland Kingdom]
Round 1: Blasphemy (Crossbowmen) 12668 - 477 = 12191
Round 2: Decado (Runic Werewolves) 9947 - 0 = 9947

[Pirates]
Round 1: Pirates (Pirates) 7000 - 6914 = 86
Round 2: Useless Jim (Pirates) 1 - 1 = 0

Pirates: Well thanks a lot Jim! This was a real cushy hang out as well!

The pirates retreat into Black Wolf Rocks!

Useless Jim: Guys! Hey, guys! I can't dock my ship!

Useless Jim sails north, or at least, what he thinks is a northerly direction!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The GRIM REAPER hovers above the battlefield, ready to harvest the dead...

Spotting his quarry, the reaper swings his gigantic scythe!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Lunarblade dies! 0 remain!

*thrash!*

83 soldiers under Blasphemy dies! -58 remain!

*thrash!*

13 soldiers under Decado dies! 112 remain!

*thrash!*

119 soldiers under Blasphemy dies! -177 remain!

*thrash!*

0 soldiers under Decado dies! 112 remain!

A total of 215 soldiers have been killed!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Battlefield All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: