Suikoden United and Inspirational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Charm Offensive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Charm Offensive Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My new forum!

http://charmoffensive.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

A social forum with a random board where you can discuss almost anything you wish. Also, a serious discussion board which is heavily moderated so all can talk about their opinions on things and wont get trolled or flamed for doing so. Of course as long as what they say isnt extremly offensive...

There is also an arcade which will continue to be updated!!

JOIN NOW!!!

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are we not allowed to see the forum unless we register?
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

CHANGED!!

your now allowed to register for the forum WITHOUT the approval of the administrator of the forum. You are however required to register to be able to look at the forum

New boards and other organizations of the board have been set in place since I have last posted.

Join Join Join

GO GO GO

SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well that didnt last long at all. The forum has been shut down by the administrator for various reasons, so if anyone joined(which I dont belive anyone actually did...) I apologize.

Anyways, its shut down...and I was kind of liking it too =/

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Various reasons?
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The admin was not that active and I kept complaining to him because I was trying to improve the site, but he wouldnt give me access to anything, even though I helped make the layout and everything.

Also, we were having trouble getting new members, especially members who would post on a daily basis or at least on a regular basis.

Finally, there was this girl who i have no idea where she came from but she was like really slutty and turned some of the board into a big cyber orgy basically, it was kind of annoying...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: