Suikoden United and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MST 149 - my site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: MST 149 - my site Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/benit/

It's not a big site, but it houses the MSTs I've finished so far. Compared to other MSTs I've read, I hope that mine are as close to the show's heckling and gags as possible, rather than bashing grammar and spelling all the time. A couple are author approved, while I'd have to reach the others. So enjoy, and if you have any fanfics you want me to MST, I'll glady take the challenge. 8)

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I'll punch my hormones until they're unconscious!

I laughed at that for ten minutes

Quote:
Every time I hear the word ‘babysitter', I snap

Quote:
I too was molested and everyone blamed me for it.

Quote:
Just between you and me, sweetie, those strawberries aren't any different than bananas. A witch made them different!

A WITCH MADE THEM DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

Very funny stuff on that MST, I expected the jokes to be lame (judging by what I've seen on the intraweb in the past, but you really surprised me. Good job!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uh, hope nobody minds this, but it's a reminder that my site is still very active for people to read the MSTs. Since I last brought you this, lots of new titles have come, and I think you'll find them very entertaining. :)

Oh yes, and I'm still waiting for that very first Author Request fic. If you have one you'd like me to MST, send it my way. The email's in the site. Thankee. :D

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: