Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Pathfinder

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Pathfinder Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went and saw this movie even though I was unsure how it would be, but I thought it looked interesting and was worth watching from watching the previews and knowing what the plot was.

The whole movie is basically just the main charachter (a viking boy who grows up with indians) running around and killing vikings. The movie starts out with the vikings coming and of course leaving him behind. Then there is like 20 minutes of him growing up and then the rest of the movie is just scatered battles of him with the vikings who came back once again.

The battles were just mediocre at best and they used some slow motion scenes during battles especially of decapitation, which there was quite a bit of. Although there was some pretty awesome scenes were I was just thinking man thats pretty badass.

There was one part of the movie where the main charachter wore a cloack which made him look like a jedi in my opinion and he even walked like a jedi would when wearing a cloak in the star wars films. I just kept thinking to myself use a mind trick or pull out your lightsaber lol

All in all it was a pretty decent movie. I may be a little bias in this rating since this type of movie is my favorite kind of movie and I pretty much watch any and all movies and like a lot of movies. I would give this movie a 6/10

A mediocre action film with C-B actors.

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems like the type of movie that's been sitting on the producers shelves for a long time, but they decided to release it now after the popularity of 300. I'm sure it worked, too. A lot of the people who're still working off their 300 buzz probably fled out to the theater hoping to see another awesome movie. Movie companies know how to work these things. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been following Pathfinder's production for quite awhile now. I was really interested in seeing this movie when I first found out about it. The images I saw looked so similar to Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer paintings. But as the movie moved closer to release my interest for it went from must see in the theaters to just I'll wait for it on dvd. With more movies coming out that are much better I'll save my money for those. Plus, Summer Blockbuster season is only three weeks away and I need to prepare myself for that.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Honestly, I can't believe how unbelievably horrible this movie was. I wanted it to be good, I loved Karl Urban in Doom, but this movie was just ridiculous. I don't even feel compelled to write about it any more. God I hate this movie.

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does this mean you will give up wearing your Viking helmet that you own?

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
Does this mean you will give up wearing your Viking helmet that you own?

it was unfortunately dismantled a few years back after an exceptionally out of control party spontaneously broke out at my place. even then, i was only remotely impressed by the viking costumes, everything else just brought the movie down to a place i didnt want to see happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: