Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Scrubs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure Elliot and JD are getting together. I remember listening to an interview with Zack Braff about the last season, and he said Elliot and JD are meant for each other or something like that, and he hopes they'll end up together.

Anyways... WHOOHOO! Can't wait for the final season!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great start to the season I thought. I liked this episode more than a lot of the season 6 episodes (which did have some good ones but was a bit of a slip in quality).

*SPOILERS*
J.D and Elliot didn't end up kissing but overall I thought this episode made it more likely that they'll end up together. Elliot broke it off with Keith (who I've always thought was an okay character) and J.D realised that he just doesn't like Kim that much. Now all we need is for Kim to die in a tragic (but painful) accident and everything will be peachy again. The whole Joe thing was pretty funny, especially when Kelso got involved and so was the Janitor's "Lady" friend as well as the Snoop Dogg Attending and "Fun Size".

Best part of the episode:
J.D: Who the flowers for?
Janitor: My girlfriend.
J.D: You have a girlfriend?
Janitor: Just because I'm a janitor no girl could possibly be attracted to me?
J.D: Noo
J.D's Thoughts: Yes!

Worst part was the whole panda joke, mainly because of that tone of voice J.D has.

*/SPOILERS*
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It will be sometime next year before we get the Final Season here......still currently running through Season 6.

Looking forward to it all the same.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was pretty good. They added plenty of new things, hopefully it'll continue but-

SPOILERS

My god was I not shocked when Elliot broke up with Keith... I'm pretty sure she'll end up still alone by the end of the season.

Also I'm hoping to god they didn't cop out and kill Kim and their baby. As sappy as that is it'd be horrible for the show because in the end it'd mean either the show will end with a "and their lives continue ending" without any real end or JD and Elliot get together at the end which I don't see happening.

But I've got a feeling that if anyone dies it'll be JD. That seems too out there for a lot of viewers and that kind of thing seems to happen often...

Janitor and Lady... Yeah I didn't see that coming! ^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Scrubs! It's one of my favorite television programs. My favorite character is the Janitor. Hes just too good. A close second is The Todd. I just love high-fives!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn it all! I missed the episode lastnight, cause I was watching the damn baseball game! Must. find.. copy.. somewhere!

Anyways I read the spoilers, and I have to say, with Zack Braff's comments about JD and Elliot in the interviews about this season. It really does seem likely they'll end up together. Even if it's like, them ending up sleeping together, only to break up the final episode like they always do.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I had to put money on the end result I'd say that JD and Elliot both end up alone at the end but good friends (and probably a hint of something more being possible). I like Keith (hate Kim though) but my main problem with him is that with him around there's been a lot less J.D and Elliot interaction going on so I'm glad that it's over.

Next few episode titles and some info: *SPOILERS*
My Hard Labor - Kim goes into labour (duh) and J.D. realises that what's easier for him, may not be healthy for his child.
My Inconvenient Truth - Dan comes back and tells J.D to grow up (heh).
My Identity Crisis - It's discovered that J.D uses nicknames because he can't remember people's real names.

*/SPOILERS*

EDIT: By the way, anyone (in the US) who missed the episode can watch it here:
http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/video/episodes.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: