Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Do you think viki & jeane will have a larger role in the future?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think jeane and viki will have a larger role to play?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 26 ]
No
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Maybe
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 45

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Do you think viki & jeane will have a larger role in the Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The topic title doesn't fit the way i wanted to say it, it is.
Do you think viki and jeane will have a larger role to play in a future suikoden?

I was thinking about how jeane and viki are always in the main suikodens and thought if they'll ever have a larger role to play besides teleportress and rune mistress ( although jeane played a minor role in suikoden 5) i was wondering if maybe viki and jeane will go on thier own adventure with a future suikoden hero, i was thinking maybe they will go on a time travel adventure or something like that .

What i am asking you is, do yo think that maybe viki and jeane will have a larger role to play in a future suikoden?

I believe that they will have to have a larger role in a future suikoden, becuase they are both mysterious and thier story is not explained.
Andarc

Lightning halberd

154551 Potch
143 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they do... I've seen them in now 5(6 with jeane) games now, I think I deserve to know more about them than "Teleportress that travels through time and space" and "Hot chick who seems ageless".

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they will in the future. Eventually, we will gather a lot about Jeane, and learn more of Viki. Though, I think they're getting more important with each game, it seems.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't feel a need to really go too far in depth with them. A little mystery is always good. I just don't see anything wrong with having them being the mysterious secondary characters. I just don't want to see them going out of their way to try and explain where Viki comes from, whether Jeane is the same person or a family that looks identical throughout the years, and so on. Heck, in Viki's case, there's really no solid proof that she's even from the same plane of existence that everyone else is. So, it would be tough to explain her if you can't even visit the Village of Viki (yes, I have so declared she comes from the Village of Viki and everyone there looks just like her.)

~Uguu!~
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think jeane in suikoden 5 is a important character and perhaps there more important role for here after this.. especially involve True rune

Viki i think have a same role.. helping hero to teleport.. or maybe next suikoden show where viki come from.. ermm

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As always with Suikoden, Konami will probably only reveal anything about them if they want to, and not feel a need to complete their "stories." Jeane's plot in Suikoden V revealed a lot about her, and we already know a fair amount about Viki because of the Suikogaiden games, so they're not that much of an enigma. There are just some blank spots that Konami may or may not fill, I don't think they will personally.

I definately can't see Viki having a larger role in Suikoden at the moment, anyway.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I think Jeane will be more "reveal" in the future Suikoden...Since in SV we already start to see abit of her story...adding more story of Jeane will be more interesting and make Suikoden fans more happier~hahaha... :mrgreen: Don't u guys think so?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Personally I think Jeane will be more "reveal" in the future Suikoden...Since in SV we already start to see abit of her story...adding more story of Jeane will be more interesting and make Suikoden fans more happier~hahaha... :mrgreen: Don't u guys think so?

Yes, she does seem to show more with each game...
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah....I think There's a possibility Jeane will have a more bigger role in the future (though that's not to so much has been revealed about her already)

I don't know about Viki though. They sort of already explained how she keeps ending up everywhere so I can't picture them explaining anything about her beyond that unless she happens to play some mysterious big role to the whole plot of Suikoden somewhere down the line.

But er...yeah....Jeane's more likely than Viki me thinks.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree that Jeane will probably have a more significant role in future games. She was very important to the story in Suikoden V, being part of Godwin's plot. I think it was the first she was included directly in the story, rather than just seeing her story through her recruitment and bath scenes.

Viki, though, has changed a bit with each game. While Jeane is advancing with things being uncovered about her past, Viki is advancing, too, but much slower.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, for one, think that both Jeane and Viki's full story will become part of the main storyline for THE final Suikoden game. It's really how it should be. The two stars who are always part of each game should be part of the main focal point of the very last game.

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, I sure hope they don't. I never liked Viki all that much, and I never liked Jeane at all. Of course, I'd much prefer giving them a real back story to having crap like they did with Jeane in Suikoden V, with a bunch of teaser side quests and whatnot. The lame! I guess 'mysterious' is fine and all, but after six games, I think we deserve a little concrete information.

I wouldn't care if they were excised from the game line entirely though. Along with Yuber and Pesmerga.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I'd rather if Jeane and Viki became a main part of the final game as well. In my opinion, they seem to be the two characters that should remain through-out the series and all. It'd just be a pity to remove them after so long because they're somewhat like one of the few things that'll connect every game together.

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Parallax wrote:
Man, I sure hope they don't. I never liked Viki all that much, and I never liked Jeane at all. Of course, I'd much prefer giving them a real back story to having crap like they did with Jeane in Suikoden V, with a bunch of teaser side quests and whatnot. The lame! I guess 'mysterious' is fine and all, but after six games, I think we deserve a little concrete information.

QFT

I thought I was the only one who thought Jeane's side quest were pathetic. They didn't give us anything, it was only a teaser. If it is going to be that way, I would prefer they used some other character. Tell us a story, not a stupid teaser.

I never liked Jeane much too, but Viki is kind of cute, I like her, but I don't mind much if she is on the game or not, she usually doesn´t do anything revelant to the plot.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted, yes.

Agreeing with Tull, I think Konami should fully reveal everything about those two in the last game, with each game adding a little bit of info here and there for each character.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: