Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NHL Playoffs 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Delsaber's NHL Daydream #1: Sens come back to win the cup; there is much rejoicing.

Delsaber's NHL Daydream #2: Sens come back to win the cup; there is much rejoicing. Additionally, the Predators move to Hamilton as the rumours are suggesting and, given their record over the last couple years, go on to win the Stanley Cup within a season or two. All before the Leafs can even manage to make the playoffs again.

Sometimes it's good to dream a little.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally saw Game 3 of the Ducks-Sens game going through my TiVo and I am so glad the Sens finally went on the offensive both on the offense and defense side of the puck. The Sens need to beat up on the Ducks physically from this forward on if they hope to tie the series and give themselves a good chance to win. I really hope they do this because I really do not want this SoCal team to win the Cup.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Start spreading the news, cup's delivered today
I want to be a part of it - Anaheim, Anaheim
These vagabond sens, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - Anaheim, Anaheim

Crying, that's all that's left to do... because it's all over now.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*shakes head*

Wow, nothing nice to say about that, although I wish it were the Detroit Red Wings hoisting the cup. I knew the Western Conference would win after watching the Conference finals. Both teams were playing at an incredible level.

Also, the syllables are way off. Anaheim and New York don't have the same number, so the song is totally thrown off. It's a close parody, but if the city name doesn't have two syllables, then the song would sound like crap if sung aloud.

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Disappointing, I was hoping for this series to go on long, and for the sens to win, but guess that didn't happen either. I didn't want the Ducks to win, and there was no team that could of stopped them.

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I guess I finished 12 and 5 for the playoffs which isn't bad at all looking at it, reasonably pleased with that. Now that all that rubbish is out of the way though the important stuff can get going like the draft and free agency.

Well it's more important than the playoffs to a person when your team finishes in thirtieth anyway.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... 12 and 5 for the playoffs isn't too bad at all. 13 and 7, now that's a record worth having. Guess who's that is... I dare ya...

5, that's how many games it takes for Ottawa to either roll over another team or get blown to bits. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the smurf throw his customary temper tantrum as he shot a puck at niedermeyer; which like the entire series was off the mark.

Senators secondary scoring? Hah, first line scoring. Where'd the big line go? It wasn't even Pronger shutting them down. Pahlson took care of them.

Yes, the second best thing to the Leafs winning the cup was watching the utter domination of the Sens by the Ducks. Watching as they got all flustered after playing such defencive powerhouses like Pittsburgh and the Rangers. Hahahhahahah I enjoy it too much.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: