Suikoden United and Illusional Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Happy Easter!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Happy Easter! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just wanted to wish my fellow Suikox users a wonderful easter!

Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:mrgreen: Happy Easter. I don't get to hunt eggs this year :cry: I'm told I'm just getting too old.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Malvagio

Liberatori di Inferno

26524 Potch
63 Soldiers
123938 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My family and I probably haven't celebrated Easter since 1996 but regardless Happy Easter to everyone! I don't have plans, but to those that do I hope you have a great time with your families! :P

"Devoted Protector of Lord Logg and Lady Valeria"
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy mutilate chocolate bunnies day
*cough*..........er...I mean
Happy Easter!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter Everybody!!

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've stopped calling it Easter all together, really. Now I just call the day Bunny Day. I know what the holiday is supposed to be about, but once again corporations seeking to make a profit off of selling Easter oriented products stamped out most of the religious quality to the holiday. It's a day celebrating pastel colored eggs, and bunnies.

Happy bunny day!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I Would But Its Snowing Out Big Time We Got 2 Inches So Far No Egg Hunting For The Kids This Year.
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter everyone. I don't really do anything for Easter, it's basically another normal day. And damn those accursed Peeps!

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

Quote:

I've stopped calling it Easter all together, really. Now I just call the day Bunny Day. I know what the holiday is supposed to be about, but once again corporations seeking to make a profit off of selling Easter oriented products stamped out most of the religious quality to the holiday. It's a day celebrating pastel colored eggs, and bunnies

It's not nearly as bad as Christmas. I really havent seen all that much exploitation, compared to... well, pretty much every other holiday. It's a family holiday too, so the kids need treats - that's why there's the peeps and such.

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

LMAO, awesome!

I dont think you should remove religousness from a holiday just becuase corparations take advantage and besides Im glad its a nice big celebration, its like a little 'pick me up' in between holidays. Besides its not like stores are selling ultra expensive eggs, they are just chocolate wrapped seperatly and its a good reason top teach kids a little history.

See everybody wins!

P.S. Happy Easter everyone!

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter!!!!!!
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter everyone though I have no idea what it is about all I know is it involves a rabbit.
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter, Passover, Resurrection Day, Charlton Heston movie day or what have you today.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Happy Easter.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jesus, the only zombie official recognized by the catholic church. Happy Easter!!! (Yeah I know I'm going to hell, i'm a bad catholic...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: