Suikoden United and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Shooter *spoilers*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Shooter *spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw the movie Shooter today. Directed by Antione Fugua who was the same guy who directed the movie Training Day. For those who dont know the movie stars Mark Walhberg who plays the main charachter of the story.

I was a little uneasy about seeing this movie since I have only seen like 2 previews for the movie and none of them told me really what the movie would be about. However, my friend who I went to see this movie with talked me into it and he really wanted to see it. I was really suprised at the fact that the movie takes place in my area of residence. I thought that was pretty cool.

This movie has a lot of fast paced explosive action and gets you hooked right away. Mark Walhberg is a sniper in the military and is betrayed by those who was working for, but there is a lot more to it then him just getting revenge for his betrayal. This whole movie is one conspiracy after another and I wasnt able to figure out what was going until near the end of the movie and it was just really amazing when I realized what was happening and even though I figured it all out before it happened I was still awed when they told you.

I was also suprised by Danny Glover's role he played his part very well and if I didnt see the movie I could not see him playing the part at all that he did. Maybe because I have watched all the lethal weapons movies so many times and just really remember his role from that.

Overall I give this movie 4 stars out of 5.

most definately worth watching and has a lot of good actions scenes and special effects which are even better with the equipment that the movie theatre has. If you like movies like Bourne Identity you will definately like Shooter because it is somewhat similar to Bourne Identity but 10 times better in my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: