Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Speed Run
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konrad comes with a rage rune already equipped

Maxinne comes with a cyclone rune already equipped

Warlock comes with a mother earth rune already equipped and he may come with another rune already equipped as well, but I cant remember.

and if he does he may be equipped with a flowing rune as well because I cannot think of the charachter that would come with a flowing rune already equipped.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah, forgot about them since i don't use them. i don't think any one has a flowing rune.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok did another run to see if i could do better. got all 108 stars and snowe's cloths and did a little treasure hunting. started at 72 hours and 8 minutes and finished at 82 hours and 54 minutes. so that's about almost 11 hours. took about 4-5 hours off my last playthrough.

SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did you make custom armors and other items through the use of the blacksmith and the mermaids so that you would have them as an added benefit in the new game+

also, what kind of fighting style are you using like charachters and what not during regular battles(example would be are you using a lot of rune power when faced against multiple enemes so you can win the battle faster and just resting a lot when you need to restore rune power?) because that time seems awful fast and I am curious on how it is possible to get such a time.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya i made custom some custom armors but not on my last playthrough. nah i don't use much rune power. i use mostly attack power. lots of power rings and double strike runes. only rune power i use is jeane with thunder and ted's soul eater.

SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff are you interested in doing a speed run in Suikoden I. I was thinking about replaying that and doing a speed run, but the speed run includes you getting everything and I mean everything.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

right now i can't since i'm playing .hack//gu vol. 2 and then i got shadow hearts to play. so right now i'm booked on playing games.

SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well this topic will still be open if you ever choose to do it. I will still do it and post my time and if anyone else wants to try feel free.

btw buff shadow hearts I i assume? Hope you enjoy it, i really liked that game a lot.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya i finally found the original shadow hearts at ebgames last went when i went to pick up .hack//gu vol. 2. only played shadow hearts 2 so far.

btw my best time for suiko 1 is 9 hours even. just checked my memory card.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: