Suikoden United and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

more help plz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: more help plz Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if it is at all possible to change your regiment type. There are a couple of units that I would want. I know you can only have one but I dont want cavalary really I want something else. like ninjas or maybe the winghorde(that is freaking win by the way)

yeah so is there anyways I can change my regiment type to that??

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Chiepoo & Co's Trading

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: more help plz Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can find the info here

Also you are limited to what you can change your regiment to, and when you can do it

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure that the mercenary moderator, Hayashi Ujituna, would love to help you with further questions.

You may also want to do a quick search in the nation system FAQ and/or the Budehuc forum to see if the answer you seek is in those, as they contain a good deal of information.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, you're limited to pretty much, Cavalry, Archers, Infantry or Magicians.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I needs more potch =O

a lots more potch...

oh well I work my way up to it eventually

so those regiments that are in that shop are the only ones that are available to change to?

I did not see Ninjas or the winghorde in there so I guess I cant be that type of regiment ;-;

oh well there are some pretty decent regiments you can be anyways.

If i were to join a nation would I eventually be able to get the special type of units like the marine knights?

Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but you'll need 10 victory counts in order to change into that regiment. The Nation System faq has everything you need to know.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Philosopherking wrote:
If i were to join a nation would I eventually be able to get the special type of units like the marine knights?
That would depend on the nation you join....A bunch of units are nation-specific and these special units are harder to earn then the ones in Chiepoo's store

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Philosopherking wrote:
I needs more potch =O

a lots more potch...

You want us to just give you our hard earned potch? Get off yer ley-z ass and get to work!

Quote:
oh well I work my way up to it eventually

Damn straight!
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, feel free to PM me with any questions you have regarding the system, and check out the Mercenary Guild, theres some useful stuff there for you. :)
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How does one level up in the profile aspect that is. It seems that I have been at level 7 for ages.

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The more you post, the more your stats and exp go up. You level up every so often. But level really doesn't have much to do with stats.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay thank you

but wouldnt level have a lot to do with stats?

i assumed that with each level your stats will increase

Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Level is the only stat I am not looking at, because it is supposed to tell you the overall strength of that person, but since I know people who are only one level below me, but are here hor not half the time and have not a third of my postcount, I just don't know how to take this seriously... Well, I guess you should go with leadership as first measure to let you tell how strong someone really is.

The Fool
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People on level 30 can beat people on level 40 in the right circumstances, don't dwell over it too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: