Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Any MLS fans here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Any MLS fans here? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just wondering if there are any major league soccer fans here on this forum. I am a major fan and cant wait till the new season starts up. Im a big fan of D.C United. my ALL TIME FAVORITE team!!

I got to quite a few home games each year and I am so pumped to go this year and they finally got rid of Freddy Adu. YEAH!!

Omerta

Fighting First

139174 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont mind soccer and I like to play it from time to time, but I dont follow it enough to say a time that I like so I will cheer for yours.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh thanks man, they need it this year. Last year they did great and it made it to the semi-finals(which I was at) and what a great game it was. This year though I dont think they have won a game and so far I have yet to have time to go to a game due to school and tennis.

Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I live in the UK but still support the LA Galaxy as one of my foreign teams. Mainly due to my favourite US player Cobi Jones playing for them, I have supported them for many years now since Cobi was still in the US team. I of course am very happy to see out own David Beckham coming to LA.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: