Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

27 True Runes and Histories of Factions

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowler Majuka

Crimson Knights

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
122304 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: 27 True Runes and Histories of Factions Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though im pretty sure that all 27 of the True Runes aren't released yet, i was just wondering if anyone had any clue to how many are out now, and where i can find descriptions of them all.

I'm also looking for the histories of the different factions from Suikoden III, the Grasslanders(histories of the six clans), the Zexen Federation, The Tinto Republic, and Holy Harmonia.

Any help on either of these subjects would be much appreciated,
Thanks for your time(or not XD)
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can look up info on all revealed True Runes from the True Rune page on suikosource.com
(It's THIS PAGE specifically if you have problem finding it...)

As for histories of different factions...that will take a bit more work...I mean there might be some info on suikosource or some other sites but I personally haven't seen a place that lists them all out neatly in a list like that list of the True Runes.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Robert Blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: grassland Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

basicly the grasslands once consisted of modern Zexen the current grasslands and most of tinto. 50 years ago harmonia attacked and conquered most of grassland in the first fire bringer war this was when the flame champion and the armies of grassland came to be. before this point they had no reason for an army but they were quick to raise any army with the support of the flame champion and the fire bringer. over the next 50 years there would be many battles with zexen which was established during this time harmonia and an expanding tinto resulting in the current make up of the region. if you want any more info on the region ask me
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: