Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just bought this game for the pc. judging from the box it looked pretty cool but i have been playing the campaign and it seems pretty lame to me. I usually enjoy RTS games and their campaigns but this one didnt really do to well with the campaign in my opinion. It has an alright story but the campaign is very similar to just playing a quick match in an RTS. There is no like mini quests or different sceanrios. just constantly build your base get your units and pwn the computer.

I also noticed that the AI in this game is extremly easy. I have only had this game for a couple of weeks and I already have the difficulty set on hard and I still win without any trouble. Im just going to beat the campaign see how the story ends and then sell it on ebay or something. what a waste of $20 in my opinon. oh well

/rant

anyone have this game or played it?

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bought it a long time ago thinking it'd be great, I must've purchased it when it was first released. It wasn't that bad, but at the same time if it was any good I'd have an urge to play it again, which I don't. It must've been a couple of years ago though, so maybe I should pop it in the PC and have a look, couldn't hurt, could it?

Philosopherking wrote:
I also noticed that the AI in this game is extremly easy. I have only had this game for a couple of weeks and I already have the difficulty set on hard and I still win without any trouble. Im just going to beat the campaign see how the story ends and then sell it on ebay or something. what a waste of $20 in my opinon. oh well

Is there not an option to change the difficulty in the game, for exmaple easy or hard?
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"I already have the difficulty set on hard and I still win without any trouble"

As I stated in my first post I have already set the difficulty to hard and I cant set it any higher. and no it couldnt hurt but spending your time on other games would be better in my opinion. This game isnt really worth it.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes sorry, I overlooked that, perhaps there are some mods available on the internet that make the game harder?
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats a great idea, I havent thought about that. I will look to see if I can find a mod that can alter the AI difficulty level.

I highly doubt there is a mod that would be able to do such a thing but it doesnt hurt to look.

Thanks

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even if there isn't, I'm sure you can download scenarios that have enemy numbers and technology tipped in their favour and not yours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: