Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite all time charachter?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Favorite all time charachter? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have no idea if a topic like this exists or has been created before, since I just joined this forum a couple of days ago. However, I dont feel like searching and trying to find a topic like this. So if this is a repeat topic I apologize.

Anyways. What is your all time favorite charachter out of all the suikoden games?

It can be a good guy or a bad guy doesnt matter

and

explain why they are your favorite.

I will post mind after some replies

ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are right, there is already a topic about that. You can post there your all-time-favorite character or your favorites of every Suikoden game.

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301&postdays=0&postorder=as c&start=0

You are a new member so please pay also attention to this Sticky:
http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8429

Thanks.

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: