Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ignore list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Ignore list Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had two people added to my ignore list that I didn't add. One of them was moderator, who shouldn't be able to be in the ignore list. How did this happen?
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just did a check and added you to my ignore list Timbo and while you're present in the list itself I can still see your post here so I suppose while you can add a moderator you can't actually get rid of their posts since they'll show up anyway.

As to you not knowing they were in there maybe you accidentally clicked the ignore button rather than the quote button at some stage? I've done it a time or two by mistake myself in the past, or maybe you're smarter than me and didn't do that and there really is an error!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's possible, but I am not so sure. When clicking the ignore list, it goes to that new page saying you added the person to your list and I don't remember that happening. I also remember reading the posts of the two members last night before I signed off.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moderators can't be ignored, even if you add them to the ignore list.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm, where is my ignore list so I can unigonore someone I put there by accident?

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a link in the Nation System page which you can get to via the link at the top of any forum page.

Short answer: the url is http://www.suikox.com/forum/ignore.php

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Danke schoen Duckman.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: