Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Forgotten Games You Loved
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mengo

Self-proclaimed Genius

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lot of Genesis games too. I could never forget games like Streets Of Rage / Bare Knuckles .

But hey, Zool ! the fastest ninja ever. i played it like, two months ago. i couldn't beat the first boss. I can't believe i used to be good at this game.

uh what else. Well, Tomba on psx was a classic, with his easy-like-hell bosses.

oh i remembered the number of hours i spend on Diablo . . . on the psx version. Where saving your game on the memory card took about 8 blocks, while 5 characters could fit in one.

Oh, Darkstalkers 3. Rocked.

and even if i didn't play a lot on Pc, i can't just forgot Age of Empires II ! The turkish were so strong it wasn't even fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: