Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Another character that can be recruited in Suikoden 2 (Kirke from Suik
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Another character that can be recruited in Suikoden 2 (Kirke Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Requirement

1) first and foremost, recruit Lorelai from Gregminster city

2) you must have all 108 when Gorudo is defeated in Rockaxe palace...

3) do not charge Highland palace and the battle with Sir Yuber yet, instead, bring Lorelai to highway village and Kirke will be somewhere nearby the inn, (take note, he's hidden pretty well. Pressing X to the wall helps and this is one of those random things so try and try until he appears.) talk to him for a bit and he will mention that farming was alright for awhile, but it isn't very fulfilling to him... be careful, the next dialog box is a "decision".

4) ask him if he "minds stepping into his old line of work for awhile"... instead of "well Kirke, farming is tiring"

5) enjoy Kirke and his new weapon, Death, he'll have a Killer rune on his left hand but Suiko one data IS NOT required it is optional and presumably, also a Lorelai co-op attack... "Double Death". This is weird because Kirke had no co-op attack in the first game. Kirke will also only have one rune slot, like everyone in the first game, and be usable as a front line (S) power fighter type character, just like he was in Suiko one.

note: if Kirke is dismissed, you can return back and he can be picked up at the same spot but its randomly too. Lorelai is not required for future usage. Take note that Kirke cannot exist in the castle outside of your battle party, so he has no dialog with other characters... nor does he leave comments for you or show up as a judge in Hai Yo's cookoff event.

another note: while Lorelai's weapon (Kirke's suiko one weapon) seems to go: Tower, Death, Judgment as it is levelled up... Kirke's will remain as "Death" no matter what level it is built up to... weird... and it starts at level 7.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too early man, we are still in March 30th. 2 days for April 1st. 2 days if you count April one as a day too.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lmao, jumped the gun a little early :P

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ZOMG!? *runs off to play Suikoden II*

Haaaaaang on a minute. I think I've been had here...

Seriously though, nice April 1st Gag.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm kind of confussed here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good one. Pretty well thought out. I honestly would have gone to get my compy of Suikoden II to try this out, if there hadn't been a few posts reminding me that it was nearly April 1st. Jumping the gun a little bit adds to the shock value, I suppose. ^_^

Anyways, not bad.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
I'm kind of confussed here.
It's an April Fool's Day joke. April 1st is when people play pranks on each other.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He must be in a different timezone to the rest of us, either that or someone set his clock wrong in an advance April Fool's joke, ironic huh?
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
He must be in a different timezone to the rest of us, either that or someone set his clock wrong in an advance April Fool's joke, ironic huh?

Yeah... I was wondering about that. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

even if he was in a different time zone he have to be like 4 days ahead of us. maybe he just wanted to jump the gun and see if some people actually believed it and then was gonna say april fools on sunday.

kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

even if he was in a different time zone he have to be like 4 days ahead of us. maybe he just wanted to jump the gun and see if some people actually believed it and then was gonna say april fools on sunday.

heh, rounding it out I guess. I never saw april's fools day on march 29th.
man I wonder what Mr.Adminownerpersonvextordude has in store this year?
VGMusic's site once had all the midi game names, music songs, composer anf sequencer's set to 'generic song/composer/game" and every forum members accounts got renamed genericuser, all posts were generic posts. Maybe the april's fools day joke would be me as an admin/proof reader for editioral submissions.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
[
man I wonder what Mr.Adminownerpersonvextordude has in store this year?

we'll find out tomorrow :mrgreen:

LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At first I thought this was real but I was thinking why would Kirke be a unlockable character out of all the other awesome characters in Suikoden...It'd be a waste of a perfectly good space for an actually cool unlockable character...
And you posted this to early for April Fools Day...You know that right?
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man! :)) so many speculations. This thread has become an april fools thing thread so funny. Happy April Fools Day! Buff was the most accurate with my reason but this was Deicide's idea so thank you Deicide :D.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder how many people actually checked for this, or at least thought about doing so.

It was a nice try, but seriously if your gonna try and pull an April Fool's joke don't use one of the most memorised games by people at that forum :P

It was really well written though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: