Suikoden United and Informational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is the first thing you do when you log in the forum?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: What is the first thing you do when you log in the forum? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering what people do first when they log in. I used to go to my nation forum first, but now I go to the "View posts since last visit" first.

What do you guys do?

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since I have no nation board at this point in time I go to the "View posts since last visit" feature.
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually check the Media and gaming folders. Then I'll check to see if there's any new activity in the Tinto boards.

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually go to my Nation Forum first, then I "view the posts since your last visit".
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Check for new messages.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well if I get a PM I get an alert, so if that happens I check that first, I get quite a few of them.

But if not, I'll check the Community and Personal Details & Photos boards for new posts, and if the threads please me I'll make a post. If not, I'll go straight to Harmonia and keep an eye on things there. If there is a battle phase I'll check Budehuc or the Battlefield first.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check my pm message box to check if any of my pms were sent and read. And of course if I get an inbox pm message, I can check that too. I then hit the 'View posts from last visit' button and scroll down and either click on topics that fancy me or click on the forum (like my nation forum) where there are a lot of topics that I like to always consider and explore.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seems like most people do the same thing.

I check my PM's first, then click on view posts since last visit. Since that shows all those fun little hidden messages in all those pesky sub-forums. Then I go at it. Answered whatever threads I feel like it. Then go back and revive a few things and make some new posts. Usually by then, there's more stuff for me to respond to!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I work through my many PMs first.

Then I crack on with View Last Posts search, but it's difficult to get through them all...

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I....click on my profile first usually :*laugh*:

the rest of the time I click "view posts from last visit" first

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I usually go straight to the Nation Boards first then click on the "view posts from last visit" option.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always check the sports forum first, then i just work my way down the list.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I check into the things I posted in, or community first or nation first

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spell Breaker

The Long Patrol

162411 Potch
122 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I go check the Grassland forum and its subforms. Then I go visit the Game & Anime Discussion Forum forum and then the Community Forum. Then maybe Budehuc Castle and then wherever.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Reply to any pms i my get,if i have none of them i view the site from top to bottom checking any and all areas i can to see what's new.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: