Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Peace in Toran for a long time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But you could say that about virtually any nation we've seen. If a pro-"Enemy Nation" comes to power in Nation A, then yes, Nation A could invade Nation B who is enemies with "Enemy Nation"

Any nation anywhere could in the future have a leader that wants to destroy a nation that was a friend under a previous reign. But then, you could also say that what if a nation never had a leader that wanted to destory a previous friendly nation.

The discussion is about current state of affairs and what could happen based on the information at hand. Saying what if and things to that effect will only create a longer stream of "what ifs" that have zero to know fact behind them, they're just simply "what ifs".

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kooluk has had over 150 years to rebuild after losing to Island Nations and last dealt with Scarlet moon after that they could've licked their wounds since then and witnessed Scarlet moons fall and become Toran Republic, Kooluk citizens could be itching to rekindle the old grudge with their northern neighbor, they did have previous conflicts as revealed in Suikoden4 they gave Scarlet moon all they could handle so both sides drew up a peace treaty but Scarlet moon nobles living in a border viliage wanted more war and disguised themselves as Kooluk people and massacured people with their manhunt event look what came out of that this occured pryor to suikoden 4 and what if Scarlet moon defeated them after their losing to island nations what land they have left is questionable after 150 years of rebuilding and restructuring everything there might still linger bitterness in Kooluk to motivate a surprise attack on Toran Republic the past seems to be forgotten in Toran Republic, Scarlet moon left this bit behind after it's fall,Lepant better be aware of this or all hell will break loose if Kooluk gives them a devastating history lesson by massacuring villagers in Toran's south near it's border and march north it's not out of the question to happen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Suikofreak

Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Spoiler Alert*

But hasn't Kooluk been integrated into Scarlet Moon territory as said by the ending of tactics

Last edited by Suikofreak on Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True, i made this comment before i played tactics,at lease that explains why kooluk is never talked about in the original suikoden. John Layfield has a great world map on his site, their star.com. Thanks for chatting about it anyway,tactics revealed kooluk's fate as i was able to see after conpleting it,i won't say it just in case those who are still playing through it won't have it spoiled for them,since there are likely people involving here,reading our comments now who don't want the end spoiled for them, i appoligise to them if i have spoiled it for anyone. Right now i'm playing suikoden5 and i''m trying to help,User name make an faq on suikoden5, i believe he meantioned something about creating one for tactics as well,i'm not involved with that ,maybe you can help,User name with his tactics faq,it'll no doubt lighten that persons workload, nice to hear from you Suikofreak,ps nice name you got there it sounds like a person who loves playing suikoden games alot, which is a good thing,hope to hear from you again.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Suikofreak

Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah sorry about not putting on a spoiler alert before when I wrote it. but anyway back to the topic Toran isn't stable enough with it's position and it's history with the City States. And the Warrior's Village seems to be it's own little country just like Rokkaku. It just isn't unified except in trade.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually i never noticed any unity issues in Toran,as far as i know President Lepant was doing a great job in Tir Mcdohl's place leading the country. The ninjas have always been loners,except for Kasumi who works for Toran. As for the Warrior's Villiage the home of 1 of my favorite suikoden characters Flik, i view them as sort of like a military base in our world,where their soldiers live and train,only they're born there and at a certain age they leave to go on a personnal journey of manhood. Flik hasn't ended his yet and Hix is on one with his girlfriend Tengaar,she's his personnal motiviator,believe me he needs it. And the City-states are also no more,they're now the Dunan Republic and Tinto broke away to be a country of their own. I've heard people question Dunan's stability,since political differences between the prinicipalities are still as they were when they were the City-states,they need to fix that so, Harmonia doesn't try to create another rebel uprising in Higheast Province,like they did before to try and re-establish Highland Kingdom again. Have You seen John Layfield's updated world map on his site their star.com it's amazing,he even talks about,past and present countries,check them out,plus do you think you can help User Name on his Tactics faq if you can,i'm putting together a piece for his suikoden5 faq i,m working on listing the old volume books in suikoden5,or would you rather do something for his suikoden5 faq that's if you have or are playing it,you can email him if your interested in helping him at all on either game he told me the more the merrier,it's our way of giving back to Sars's site what he's done for us plus aiding any fellow suikoden players on this site to boot. Good to hear from you Suikofreak catch you later.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: