Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite Maximillian Knight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favourite Maximillian Knight?
Maximillian (I and II)
26%
 26%  [ 19 ]
Fred Maximillian (III)
23%
 23%  [ 17 ]
Rico (III)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Isabel (V)
33%
 33%  [ 24 ]
Mathias (V)
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Sancho (I)
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 71

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. This is tough. Mathias is extremely hilarious, albeit unintentionally, but I think I'll go with Fred. Fred saved me many a time with his shield block. He was rather useful against the Stone Golem in North Cavern in Chris's Chapter 3. Yep, definitely picking Fred.
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is Qlon. Why isn't he on there!?

Wednesday's Army

20952 Potch
328 Soldiers
225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Fred, not only because he is hot, but because he seems more Maximillian-y to me. To me, the original Maximillian seemed kinda funny and almost... innocent or something, and I think Fred captures that same personality. Isabel, while awesome herself, was just too serious.

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chosed Isabel, because it was the playable Maximilian character I liked most... she was devastating.
Altough the original Maximilian, indeed had his funny point. Anyway, my vote is for Isabel :
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would have to say a hard choice between Max and Fred I like Max because he is a crazy old guy, while i like Fred because just how he looks and because of his fighting skill he is a good fighter. I think I would really have to chose Fred though because as well as being a good fighter he seems to be the most normal knight of the Maximillian knights, he doesn't sound as crazy as the rest. The servants are normal but they aren't part of the family.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Concerning Gary and Ema, Prince Mirage wrote:
They are still Maximillians.

What is "a Maximillian"? A member of Maximillian's family I assume? I don't intend to doubt that Gary and Ema are ancestors of Maximillian (and I mentioned it myself), I just point out that they are not members of the Maximillian Knights. They died around 100 years before this order of knights was even founded, so they cannot possibly be considered to be members. And this thread is not about members of Maximillian's family tree, but about the knights of his order (and their knaves).

Mirage wrote:
Gary bears the crest of the Maximillian Order.

He bears the crest of his family, which eventually became the crest of the knightly order bearing his descendant's name.

Mirage wrote:
Also, they are considered the two Maximillian Knights of Suikoden IV

By whom?

Mirage wrote:
Excuse my opinion.

I don't understand why you say that.
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximilian from Suikoden I and II all the way! that crazy old man always makes me chuckle.

Anais

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Firefly wrote:
I chose Fred, not only because he is hot, but because he seems more Maximillian-y to me. To me, the original Maximillian seemed kinda funny and almost... innocent or something, and I think Fred captures that same personality. Isabel, while awesome herself, was just too serious.

I completely agree. Fred inherited his grandfather's zeal and made it a thousand times more hilarious. Who didn't chuckle when he went on about himself on stage? I, Fred Maximillian, take you at your word! Call me but 'love' and I'll stop being Romeo. xD
superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fred for me ^^

I just liked his personality and characters a lot for some reason

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for good ol' Max. The guy is wacko but he's cool anyway.

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for good ol' Max. The guy is wacko but he's cool anyway.

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maxamillian! - he is awesome and so full of life. even though he is old he is a firecracker. the just seemed to be so full of energy. he made me laugh i wanted to play him so bad. he is awesome

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isabel. Though I'm a girl, I like her. And I'm not a lesbian. Maybe just idolize her like seeing her as my hero figure. I mean, c'mon, she's beautiful and strong!

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i voted for isabel, simply beacasue i was able to use her i never realy had an opporunity to play the other knights. storywise maximillian of suikoden 1 and 2 was more active and had very energetic personaly as mentioned by siong jang. fred was cool to though
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximillian. There's nothing like a senile old man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: