Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two Suikoden Quizzes for fun.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane... somehow, and Suikoden I.

Seraphim Of Kooluk

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh hell yeah Nikea and Suikoden 2!!!!!
shuxion

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is another and if for the female fans

http://quizilla.com/users/shuxion/quizzes/Which%20Suikoden%20Male%20Cha racters%20are%20you%20most%20compatable%20with%3F/

Gotta be fair to both male and female!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Luceit

Defender of Highland

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great Minds:
These men are looking for great debate and may be too smart for their own good. You will both be in long debates but as you two go back and forth you will both come to love one another even more. They love to stir up conversation and they can be the life of the party at times by striking an intelligent conversation with anyone about anything.

Nice results, eh?

Shalimar

Potch
Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pretty boy Knights:
These men will follow you to the ends of the earth and will always stay by your side no matter what happens in your relationship. The downside is that you will have to watch them leave for battle and know that they may never comeback. Still you have a partner who if is killed on the battlefield will have your image in their mind as their eyes slowly close for the last time.

A picture of Rahal, one of my favourite characters in Suikoden V, men who will follow me to the ends of the earth .... what a result! 8-)
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the first Jeane is what I got, and I must say that that is a very nice selection.
And in the second I got Suikoden II which is my favorite, so that added up pretty nicely.
The third one I am not going to take.

Eisregen der Vergeltung

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the first I got Luserina (. . .), in the second I got Suikoden II (Yay, my favourite out of the suikoden games :D), and in the third I got 'Mysterious Souls' (Yuuubeeeeer *.*)

heheh, I'm very satisfied with this result :mrgreen:

Archane watchmen

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the fiery and exciteing and rather risky linfa, which im happy with :D and suikoden 2 keep these comeing they are muchos fun!!!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My results:

1st quiz - I got Luserina. OOOOOooooo yeah. hawt hawt hawt

2nd quiz - I got suikoden II. this is perfect cause it def is my favorite game in the series.

3rd quiz - I got wandering warriors. I dont like to stay in one place for to long or I would get bored. I hate the day to day routine of things.

shuxion

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are some more, sorry for the delay but I have been swallowed in paperwork from school (yeah in the summer) and work.
What Suikoden 2 character is your girlfriend
http://quizilla.com/users/shuxion/quizzes/What%20Suikoden%202%20Charact er%20is%20your%20Girlfriend%3F/

What Suikoden females are you most compatible with (not new but I don't think I posted it here)
http://quizilla.com/users/shuxion/quizzes/Which%20Suikoen%20Females%20a re%20you%20most%20compatable%20with?/

And if you click on my profile you can check out some knowledge quizzes that go from "easy" to "WTF who knows that random crap"

Enjoy and more will be coming!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shuxion

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One has an M rating but trust me it is no worse than a T I used the word "Breast" and figured I would cover my behind in case someone was offended and reported that it should be an M
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For "Which Suikoden Male Characters are you most compatable with?" I got
Great Minds:
These men are looking for great debate and may be too smart for their own good. You will both be in long debates but as you two go back and forth you will both come to love one another even more. They love to stir up conversation and they can be the life of the party at times by striking an intelligent conversation with anyone about anything.

For "What Suikoden females are you most compatible with" I got
Girls of Suikoden 4: Flare Ameria Kiki Lillion

Hey...don't give me that 'How come I took both of them' look <.< >.>

Rather fun quizzes I guess...though I don't see how some of the questions relate...but maybe I'm just dense =p

Sort of sad the compatible female one didn't have a description of some sort and only just listed the girls

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YAY JEANNE!.... but it looks like she's cheating on me :|

i also got Sukoden III and Muscle ta spare on the other ones.

Team Assassination

Potch
Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I did all 3 quizzes and here are my results:

Female Suikoden Character:
Isabel

Suikoden Game:
Suikoden Tactics

Male Suikoden Character:
Wandering Warriors
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
Thief

Truth

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting quizzes, and rather refreshingly well done.
(Not?) surprisingly, here are mein results:

Which Suikoden Male Characters are you most compatable with?
Silent Leaders. Geddoe included, huh. I suppose there is no place for Nash or Kyril?

Which Suikoden game best suits you?
Suikoden V. The score calculation seems to be based on your opinions, so my thoughts would probably differ. High quality 2D qualifies as good graphics in my book, for starters.

Which Suikoden 5 Female Character are you most compatible with?
Isabel. We get categories for males, but specific female characters? The selection isn't to my taste, I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: