Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Hidden Belcoot/Hazuki scene?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Hidden Belcoot/Hazuki scene? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stumbled upon tis interesting photo of Belcoot and Hazuki. It may be photoshopped, but I dont know. Here:

http://suikoden.it/galleria/displayimage.php?album=38&pos=38
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That most definitely looks shopped. Especially since it appears to be in stormfist. It's probably an edit from one of the scenes in the beginning at the Sacred games, however I won't entirely rule it out. I'll just say it's very shady.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That barely looks like it has the original character models.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To my knowledge it's not a real scene, plus that screen shot is fake.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody know the owner of the site? None of the screenshots there look like their from the game. They're too blocky really. Look at the one of Belcoot after that one. Number 40. I don't ever remember having a scene with that. Even when you're trying to save Marina. And in that, the 3d rendering is more smooth, around his face.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

look at the way hazuki looks. her character model does not look like that in the actual game. it's a bit to dark.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first thing I thought when I saw it was that it was FAKE....
Although I don't know if it is truly fake the characters look like they are in Stormfist, which at that point you shouldn't have even met Hazuki yet.

All I'm saying is its doubtful that the picture is real.
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but on the other hand fakes usally draw attention to themselves by claiming how to get what ever is in the picture. I can't remember that scene but it's not impossible that it's some hidden secne. Unless their is information about the sence that can be tested and proven correct or false there isn't much to do but ask the site owner about it.

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Drago

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It really doesn't look right, and if I remember correctly Hazuki just got to Falena at Port Spinacks and she was looking for him, if she was at the sacred games she wouldn't have been looking for him, she would have followed him. Also it doesn't look right at all.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I don't know if it is truly fake the characters look like they are in Stormfist

they are in stormfist. they're outside the inn that marina works at.

MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos "
Quote:
It really doesn't look right, and if I remember correctly Hazuki just got to Falena at Port Spinacks and she was looking for him, if she was at the sacred games she wouldn't have been looking for him, she would have followed him. Also it doesn't look right at all.
"

If the scene turns out to be real, it could be that it takes place before you go off to the Ashtwal Mountains. Maybe it has something to do with having Belcoot fighting Childerich. I dunno.

If it is P.S'ed, I wonder where the person got the characer models from?
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrm. If it is real then it's have to happen sometime after the liberation of Stormfist... Which I think I have a save at... *goes to see if he can trigger the scene*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Does anybody know the owner of the site? None of the screenshots there look like their from the game. They're too blocky really. Look at the one of Belcoot after that one. Number 40. I don't ever remember having a scene with that. Even when you're trying to save Marina. And in that, the 3d rendering is more smooth, around his face.

Funny you should ask. I did some digging and the only fanart gallery on that site has the name JOWAH attached to it. While this probably means nothing to just about all of you, JOWAH is a member of Kooluk who disappeared about a year ago.The site is Italian and she was Italian, I'm going to have to contact her to see if the site belongs to her. In the meantime, I'm going to move this to the gameplay forum to see if any of the gameplay forum trolls can enlighten us.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually scarlet i believe that is the same jowah in kooluk. i now remember looking at the site when she first joined kooluk. plus i believe she posted a link to it in the advertisment forum.

TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just looked it up. You have to do some clicking to get to that section of the site (italian,suikoden,gallery), but it is the same site as JOWAH lists in her profile here.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: