Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

terrian types for future suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Suikoden V did have the icy mountain terrain with all the terrain hazards associated with it. I don't know how well a game would go if the majority of the landscape was ice, snow and more ice.

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
Well, Suikoden V did have the icy mountain terrain with all the terrain hazards associated with it. I don't know how well a game would go if the majority of the landscape was ice, snow and more ice.

Probably as well as the ones with grass, grass, and more grass. ^__^

You throw a few cities in the mix and things turn out rather dandy.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos wrote:
Maybe it could be a hellish, rugged, mountainous area where life is to a very minimal, although I was thinking that may not work because you need to make alliances and such and if there's no one there to join forces and such, then there's really no point to Suikoden without anybody in the games.

there could always be an island with a mage hermit on it, or some magical monster guy with some kind of special beastie (like how the dragon knights were saught out, only somthing not a dragon but akin to in the 'magic beast' area)

or another inventor, or a true rune holder?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I Would like to see more grassy plains areas, also a swamp like area, and a jungle or prehistoric like area.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:

It would be so boring in an entirely cold climate like that.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not necissarily, Uji. It depends on what is hidden in the snow. :P And what the cities are like in a bleak and icy place.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would prefer jungle.. like amazon or a place like grand canyon... or maybe like machu pichu

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far we have::
Forests – greenhill, muse, toran
Deserts – Tinto, Moravia
Plains – southwindow/northwindow, azure plains(lol, like duh!)
Seas – SIV(nuff said)
Rivers/Lakes – Suikoden V (I don’t even want to bother)
Mountains – Dwarven pass, Rakutei, Mt. Lampdragon (although we have yet to see a decent war battle that uses elevation as an advantage/disadvantage)

We’ve yet to have::
Snow – This would be interesting because regular horse cavalry would not be too effective here. Reptile horses won’t as well (I man they ARE cold blooded after all, right?)
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

By the way they dress either Armes or Negaria(Dont know the spelling sorry) one of these places should have a volcano.

CLERKS
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A desert would be nice to see its basicly unheard of so far in the suikoden world a sand or snow desert would be awsome (Thats a tundra FYI for the snow desert).

Every single game so far has been in a green plains like area with its own slight differences. but really its all been open plains for the majority of each game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: